A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Animation / Product Walkthrough

Flash Animation / Product Walkthrough

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a talented freelancer to create a 1:20 flash cartoon movie that will be a fun product walkthrough. We have already created the script and now just need a talented animator to create it.

Please send me an email with rates and example work. I'm specifically looking for an animator who can create cartoon-like movies.

I can be contacted at hr@ticketleap.com

Thanks!
    Chris

Email Sent .

animation

Hello! I just sent you a private message, but i forgot to say, u can check our work at www.cricketdesign.com.br
    as the site is in portuguese, i woul say to click in "EQUIPE" that means "OUR TEAM" there we made a simples animation of our team m8s. I would say that work represents 50% of the quality we can achive in 2d animation. About the stile, we can make it cartton style or any other, i have some good animators/designers to help with, pls let me know if you are interested

cheers!
    "life is interactive"

flash animator / designer

i have worked as a flash animator/ designer for almost 5 years now.my expertise are on flash animation series for TV production.i think i can give you the right quality of animation that you require. at the most reasonable price and time...please check see my online portfolio

http://sushisurgeon27.multiply.com/video

Graphic_Framing@yahoo.com or sushi_surgeon_27@yahoo.com

please email me back if interested

donats

free to work

You can have a look at my showreel on youtube (link below). I would like to know if the job involves just the animation or also storyboard, char. design and backgrounds!!! Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9eGG59lVtM