A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for a custom flash nav - Paid project

Looking for a custom flash nav - Paid project

Hi folks,

Can someone point me to a place to pick up some professional Flash work? I'm looking to have a 3D cube navigation created for my website. I'm sure I could manage to do this myself, but I really don't have the time. I'm looking for the rights to the Flash FLA, which will become my property entirely. If anyone here thinks they tackle this project (any age -- I'm self-taught too ya know), please see the following requirements:

1. Cube must be 3D and spin slowly
    2. Each cube face should have 9 blocks (think Rubix cube)
    3. Each cube face should allow for a URL to be set on click
    4. Cube blocks should be able to be textured (i.e. I should be able to apply a different graphic to each block if desired)
    5. The spinning of the cube should be smooth and sexy
    6. The cube should be angled forward (so that the top face is exposed)

To further elaborate, the cube should have 45 clickable faces. I have attached an image for clarification. If interested, please contact me at boxjuice at Gmail.

I'm not sure exactly how much to offer as payment, so please contact me with a desired rate. I'm willing to pay for quality, however I'm not made of money, so don't be offended if I reject your offer. Thanks a lot for your time!

Justin

Thanks!

<edit>
    I should also mention that when I say 3D, I mean the cube must have 45 unique faces. Whether you use true 3D or somehow manage to achieve the desired results with psuedo 3D/Swish, for example, is entirely up to you. All I require is that it look like true 3D, and the quality is excellent. Thanks again
    </edit>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Supra; 01-29-2008 at 02:35 AM.