A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: TMA - The Morning After - Flash game!!

TMA - The Morning After - Flash game!!

CLICK HERE TO PLAY

Hey guys, this is my latest flash adventure game made entirely in SwishMAX!!

You wake up in a strange house with a banging hangover and no idea where you are, your locked in and the inhabitants are a bit weird, perform tasks for them with a view to obtaining the front door key so you can escape and stagger home!!

Theres a few minigames in there as well and a few secrets etc so have a good look around!!

Let me know what you think??

Nice change with 3d stills for a flash games, makes the room so much more fun to "search" in.
    Somethings missing though, I found it a bit repetitive to quickly browse through a bunch of rooms and pick up tons of cones, cans and various gadgets. I understand I'm suppose to use them on stuff but something needs to happen in the beginning to give the story a boost.

They are crazy looking characters you have there. Was a bit of a horror game for be being trapped with them
    I very much like your 3d modeling skills, very impressive, but I am unsure about the game play. If I were trapped in a house after a party and need a key, I might take it as unfriendly if I have to do chores just to get a key and wouldn't want to help them. Hope you don't mind me saying this.

One of your last games, Icescape, I found very enjoyable. Very creepy. But that's another discussion
    May 2009 - Working on Thorenzitha RPG - episode 7

That was creepy and disgusting. I disagree with programicks - I'd do anything to get out of that house.

Nice work!

Thanks for checking it out and your comments/crits are more than welcome as they all help me to improve future games!!

p.s. I'm starting work on Icescape 2 next week,should be much bigger and scarier ;-)

I have uploaded a walkthrough for those who get stuck but I doubt you pro-gamers on here will have any trouble

http://www.psionic3d.co.uk/page.php?72

LOL, I actually tried to play this a day or two ago, before I saw your post. Very nice, I didn't finish it though, I had to run and take a shower.

edited to add: I tried playing IceScape, but kept freezing to death.
    Last edited by friedegg3; 02-23-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Developer
    I normally dont like playing games like this but once I started I had to finish. A surprizingly very enjoyable game! Keep up the good work man.

Also is it really possible to get 0 as a score?
    now known as dVyper

I just noticed someone had got 0 for a score, that shouldn't be possible!!

you have to play all the mini games and they add up to more time than the amount that can be minussed off at the end...plus just finding stuff takes "some" time...

There may be a bug/cheat or something that I missed The players always find something!!

Thanks for playing and glad you like it!!