A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] preview console

resolved [RESOLVED] preview console

Hello! I'm having some problems with the preview console on flashkit. When i press the play button, i can't hear anything. I got the same problem with youtube. But in windows media player my sound works fine. So it works if i download the sound and play it in media player. But i am a bit tired of downloading every sound before listening. Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Since this is a question about the FlashKit web site, I've moved it from music and sound to the feedback forum.

This question isn't just about the flashkit website. I can't hear sound on youtube or games either. Anyway, i don't care if it is moved. Thanks for posting.

Ok, back to the problem. When i start my computer up i get 2 error messages. It says that it can't find hmrynine.dll and inajojar.dll. I don't know if that is why i can't hear sound, but if it is, does anyone know how to fix it?

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    I'd reinstall Windows. I have no idea what those 2 DLL files are...nor does Google. It sounds like your computer is just having problems.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

Your os is hosed and this inst a site feedback issue either. In fact its not a Flash Kit issue at all. I recommend that you check out Windows tech related site like technet.com. Closing this thread. Best of luck.