dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need a designer and flash person 911

Need a designer and flash person 911

Hello All,
    Sorry my first post is for a 911.. I have someone that started doing some flash for me, took the cash and split before the job was done. I need to get this thing completed asap.

I have cash, just need someone with some time and talent to get this wrapped up in the next two days.

Please email me if you are interested and have time to work on the project NOW.. you can email me coexec at gmail.com

Look forward to seeing some of your talent out there.

best,
    Tim

Please include some of your previous work in the email..

I need flash people fairly often.. so this could turn out to be something that could benifit us both in the future.. not full time gig.. but several jobs a year.

Please give as much details about the project as you can.

including your budget for what you need
    your required deadline
    and what the project even is about.

This will save people time by knowing if that can or cant (or even want to) do the job.

this will also help you weed out freelancers who CANT cut it for your needs.

Thanks

Hello!

I own a Digital design studio here in Brazil, we have a good team with graphic designers, web developers, programmers and art directors that can make some really nice stuff, if you want u can check our work at www.cricketdesign.com.br

We make from games, sites, 2d animations, to adds and 3D modeling...

we can mix different"technologies" in order to deploy an amasing interactive work, like you can check at http://www.ihouse.com.br/english/simulador/
    or http://www.avantime.com.br/animacao.asp, as well some simplified stuff..

As we are here in Brazil we can be very competitive on price, but still with a lot of quality.

If you have interest please contact me my e-mail is rafael@cricketdesign.com.br

Can u tell me more about the job? Deadline, payment, aspects..?

cheers
    "life is interactive"