A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guess who went snowboarding

guess who went snowboarding

wowowowow i went snowboarding and for those of you who have not gone i do not envy u guys at all... i fell so many times that i am hurting so bad... also my neck really really really hurts right now i dont think its broken but it is painful and i will need to go to a masseuse tmrw. any of u FKers gone snowboarding/skiing before? p.s. i fell twice skiing :SS::S::S
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

I fell (while skiing, or actually, I jumped) a month ago or so. It was incredibly painfull; I could hardly sleep at night. But I went to see a chiropractor and lived on nothing but painkillers for a week and now everything is ok.

Anyways, the fun part in skiing is the falling and hurting yourself. It hurts in the moment, but later you can brag about it

Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    wowowowow i went snowboarding and for those of you who have not gone i do not envy u guys at all... i fell so many times that i am hurting so bad... also my neck really really really hurts right now i dont think its broken but it is painful and i will need to go to a masseuse tmrw. any of u FKers gone snowboarding/skiing before? p.s. i fell twice skiing :SS::S::S

hmm you would think that after watching all those cartoons, falling would make you smarter if your really dumb to begin with.. guess thats another thing the looney toons lied about
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    I've been snowboarding for about 6 years now.

I haven't been snowboarding in about 7 years... damn I miss it.

And I'll never snowboard on the east coast ever again after getting some quality powder in Colorado.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Yeah, east coast is pretty rough with the snow. But it's the best we got here! I don't feel like going to Colorado just to go snowboarding. I don't like it that much.

After going snowboarding a few times, you should be able to do s-turns and from there it's a cakewalk, and much more fun than skiing.

Learning to snowboard on the east coast sucks big time, because of the ice.

Only thing that sucks about snowboarding is going on moguls, but it can be done well with lots of practice - it takes time to learn how to s-turn at the speed you need to go between bumps. Also sometimes when snowboarding in heavy powder or flat terrain you can get stuck...not having poles can be a pain in that situation.

Ice in general sucks.

Moguls hurt. I don't care how good you are at snowboarding, it just doesn't work. It's more fun to try and jump em, but that only goes about two or three, then death approaches.

Good wax for the powder situations. Unstrap for the flat terrain.

I've been snowboarding for almost 14 years now and I've only fallen 2, maybe 3 times. What were you doing wrong, gshock?
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

We go Skiing every Christmas. I have to say though I hate snowboarders. A Their version of the stop kicks up all the snow exposing ice and they think that they're amazing because they go down black runs in the plough position ... -.-
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    I am a triple black diamond skiier, I fall a lot. If you are not falling, you are not doing it correctly...

Hell, 2 weeks ago I went with some of the kids from the shop.....I fell this one time and I knew there was no stopping my momentum until I got to the bottom. So, I rolled over onto my stomach, face first and "penguined it" past everyone. When they all got down to the bottom they were saying how insane that was to watch me zip by them penguin style. I told them it was "falling with style..."

Yes, I am a BAMF!

I can just picture you being the old guy who tries to impress all these little teenagers now. "Back when I was your age I did triple backflips with midgets holding my eyes shut- now check this out" and then you go down 2 feet and crash.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by tidenburg
    I have to say though I hate snowboarders. A Their version of the stop kicks up all the snow exposing ice and they think that they're amazing because they go down black runs in the plough position ... -.-
    Perfect description of snowboarders

Those are snowboarders who don't know how to ride. It's usually the beginner kids that go down the black hills like that because they are too unstable to actually go fast and stay under control, but still want to look like a bad ass and tell people they went down a black diamond.

I've only been snow boarding a few times and not for a while. Apparently I picked it up quite fast. My friends were impressed that I could hang with them after only a few runs. It was in Brianhead Utah and apparently some of the best snow ever.

I've passed cars in traffic on my skates. Somehow I don't think a couple planks and some snow could beat that rush.

Quote Originally Posted by tidenburg
    We go Skiing every Christmas. I have to say though I hate snowboarders. A Their version of the stop kicks up all the snow exposing ice and they think that they're amazing because they go down black runs in the plough position ... -.-
    Wow, I've never herd a skier complain about a snow boarder before.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashLackey
    I've been snowboarding for almost 14 years now and I've only fallen 2, maybe 3 times. What were you doing wrong, gshock?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVPohovich
    I am a triple black diamond skiier, I fall a lot. If you are not falling, you are not doing it correctly...
    You guys should fight it out.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

I would win.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

$10 on evp
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

$20 on EVP if he's got the poles.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna