dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 2 Small Tasks - Will pay cash - EASY projects

2 Small Tasks - Will pay cash - EASY projects

Hello,

Anyone interested in making a quick buck - I have some very simple projects that I need completed ASAP.

Task 1: Dynamic Flash Menu

Descriptions:
    I have a .fla file containing a dynamic menu which calls data from XML files (also included) The menu contains four tabs calling four separate XML files - all I need you to do is edit the XML files to display the correct content in each tab. I will provide all content and I will need a brief description on how to edit the content in the future if needed

Task 2: Text Animation

Description:
    I have three separate .fla files each containing text with animations - I would need these three files combined into one flash document with some basic timing adjustments ( Text one .....2 seconds....text 2.....2 seconds.....text 3) once the text is finished animating I would like the text to fade out and an image to fade in.....5 seconds.......repete loop.

RULES:

Since this is my first post - I can send the money order out AS soon as you begin work on the projects. I will also give you my personal phone and contact information.

Price can be negotiated.

TIME is a factor - this project will probably go to whom ever says they have the time to complete it ASAP. I have all files ready to send your way - TODAY.

Thank you for looking please post any questions!

www.rajkataria.com rajkataria17's Avatar
    I am interested to do your project...

Just send me more details at:

rajkataria17 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cool - Emailed ya

Anyone else?

www.rajkataria.com rajkataria17's Avatar
    Replied...

and Please send me more details about the project and your contact information too...