dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need developer for language versions of animation

Post Need developer for language versions of animation

I have an old project from 2005 that was done in flash and is about 15 minutes long. The client now wants 5 language versions. The voice over and script will all be done for you but the current flash animation needs to work with the voice over so lengthening out or tighening up a lot of areas to keep with the topic and words on the screen are crucial. So here is the simple outline:

- 5 language versions of this project (audio and script with english version as a guide will be provided)
    - Animation needs to flow with the timing of the speaker
    - a number of photos will be replaced to be region specific
    - All text on screen needs to be swapped out to the language version (this will be given to you).

Here is the link to the presentation currently: CLICK HERE

Please bid per language. Just PM me your bids.
    Play Intimate Tonight!
    Check it out here

This sounds like something I've done before, when I was designing the neverwinter nights page, i had to make the site 6 times for all the other languages.

I could not open the exe, as i'm at work right now (little studio in dallas) and am on a mac. I use a PC at home. Don't think it will let me PM yet, but you can contact me either via the email in my sig, or the AIM account in my sig. Not sure on the complexity of this project as I can't open the .exe, but sounds easy enough
    If you need any help, feel free to email me at bluehippoflash [at] gmail.com or on AIM at BlueHippoFlash

Or view my new portfolio here!

I will be looking for developers for 1 week. So please feel free to PM me with your bids. If you have any questions before bidding please ask. (I'm not a first come, first serve person).
    Play Intimate Tonight!
    Check it out here