A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Freelance flash banner work

Freelance flash banner work

Hi,

My company needs some flash banner work done every few weeks. Any freelancers out there interested?

You can check out our website to get an idea of the work (www.nova.is). The design part is taken care of and just needs to be made into flash.

We need one banner done by tomorrow. Message me with your rate if you´re interested.

Thanks!

Hello NovaIceland, and welcome to Flash Kit. You'll need to turn Private Messaging on so you can receive offers.

umm...I don´t seem to have sufficient privileges to go to the Private Messaging area. can´t send you a private message either. Can you help?

You probably need a few more posts before you can enable / send private messages. For now, you will have to post secondary contact information such as an email address or instant messaging handle. For email addresses, format them like this to avoid catching a spambot's attention:

youraddress at emailprovidersdomain - com, net, etc...

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Can't pm you, but you can email me at flashpipe at gmail dot com and I can get you a quote on banner ads...
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

Alrighty, anyone looking for extra Flash work please contact hallak at nova dot is.

Thanks.