I have searched, searched, and....searched for a solution and just about stayed up all night dealing with this. So this is my last resort.

I have a navigation which has 5 buttons and each loads a different external SWF. There is a simple transition created with the Caurina Tween's that takes place before the current SWF is removed (unloaded) and the next is loaded. However, the past external SWF does not seem to be unloading, and they just stack up everytime the button is pressed. I am also getting this error everytime the script gets to the loader.unload(); action.
Code:
ArgumentError: Error #2025: The supplied DisplayObject must be a child of the caller.
	at flash.display::Loader/unload()
	at MethodInfo-164()
It seems that the loader.content just doesn't want to be removed and created as a null. Does anyone one have any ideas? Thanks

Code:
		//Content Switch transition

private function startSwitch(thePage) {
			Tweener.addTween(loader.content, {_blur_blurX:10,_blur_blurY:10, time:0.9, onComplete:moveAway, transition:"easeOut"});

addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, launchPage);

//if the content container is empty load new swf when tranisition is finished
			function launchPage(e:Event):void {
				trace(loader.content);
				if (loader.content == null) {
					mainContent();
					load(new URLRequest(thePage));
					removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, launchPage);
				}
			}
		}

private function moveAway() {
			Tweener.addTween(loader.content, {_blur_blurX:50,_blur_blurY:10, time:0.3});
			Tweener.addTween(loader.content, {x:1000, time:0.5, transition:"easeInBack", onComplete:removePrevious});
		}
		private function removePrevious() {
			loader.unload();
		}
	}