I think topic suits here... well, ive been looking for a really long time for a plugin to any video software to achieve effects like in http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=GG9qlKEyV4E (from 0:39 to the end)... but i dont really know what to type in searchbox.

Well, do you know any plugin that could do something like this automaticly, so i dont have to do it manually? Or whats the name of that effect, style?