A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Is Helicopter Game Addictive

Is Helicopter Game Addictive

I played so many games but one day I came across helicopter game it's a flashed based, I played it once then twice it went on and played for about 120 minutes at http://www.myhelicoptergame.com , it looks like an addictive, please share your thoughts on this.

Wow, I forgot the reason I was playing the game. It is addicting and REALLY fun!!!!

That's a very solid puzzle game. However, I'm not too much of a fan of endurance mode - if you hit one wall you bounce so far its basically game over. It seems like very extreme punishment for what should be a simple and fun online game.

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    Wow, what an incredible game! I really like level seven where you have to fire at the round thing before the door will open - genius!

As you say Giblaz, a very solid puzzle game - a real brain tickler this one, the puzzles had me scratching my head for oooh, seconds.

And bmammen, I know *exactly* what you mean, i forgot the passage of time when I played this one - I was totally absorbed!

Good find hemmrao! Thanks for sharing this with us! You're too kind!

Professional Air Guitarist Frag's Avatar
    Brain, Body, Clothes, Computer Chair, Room, House, Neighborhood, City, State, Country, Continent, World, Galaxy, Universe, and on?
    Quote Originally Posted by lesli_felix
    Wow, what an incredible game! I really like level seven where you have to fire at the round thing before the door will open - genius!

As you say Giblaz, a very solid puzzle game - a real brain tickler this one, the puzzles had me scratching my head for oooh, seconds.

And bmammen, I know *exactly* what you mean, i forgot the passage of time when I played this one - I was totally absorbed!

Good find hemmrao! Thanks for sharing this with us! You're too kind!
    *sniff* smells like an tiny bit of sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Frag
    *sniff* smells like an tiny bit of sarcasm
    He might be legitimately impressed?

Yeah you're right.

Now tell me whos watchin...... samvillian's Avatar
    lol i doubt he is impressed.
    I bet he's plugging his website.
    Last edited by samvillian; 06-02-2008 at 12:11 AM.
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.

Xbox 360 Modding Controller PS3 Mod Paint Spray LED Case

What's the point of really bad viral marketing when you can just post your own game here and talk about it

Hey Guys, thanks for your thought, let me tell you the truth, I agree it's my own domain, just wanted to share this game to people who like this, any way doesn't matter unless and until I have good site to promote to people who love the game, just my cent

This was just a share, as I found it playing at another site, but it was not fully fit to window, so I thought make better site where heli lovers find it better site to play, that was the whole idea, not for promoting my site . Thanks for the positive and -ve feedback, please suggest any thing wrong, I will correct my self, waiting for your response thanks.
    Last edited by hemmrao; 06-02-2008 at 06:00 AM.

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    I've resolved to replace incredulity with insincere flattery when it comes to these kinds of posts, it lets everyone know I think its bull****, whilst keeping the tone of the thread positive.

The games are OK!
    But some people may consider your thread as SPAM!
    <signature removed by admin>