A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Movie Thread

Yeah I don't want to ruin it but there was definitely some really stupid parts. Also the main guy is a ****ing idiot. It had hope but overall didn't make it happen.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

eden log was.. something.. it wasnt bad, but i can understand why it was direct to dvd. It may have made an awesome video game thats for sure.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I read the imdb. It seemed interesting. Worth watching or a pass?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I actually found it unwatchable and I have no problem with subtitles. Might have just been the wrong night but I shut it off after about 30 minutes.

Jaquan Everything sort of comes together towards the end, And then things kind of end in a very wierd way.

If your local red box or blockbuster has it in there machine, its def worth the $1 rental.

Also the version i had was in english, The lip movment also looked english so if it was dubbed it was Extremely well done.

paranormal activity was more creepy then scary. right on par with the blair witch.
    Does not need a sequel.

Also i screamed as loud as i could at the end where the credits would have been and someone started crying because of it.

Some friends went to a theater in NY and instead of rolling the credits the theater cut the power. Some people weren't amused I guess haha

there were no credits.

the movie ends, then just a blank screen for like 3 minutes.

well 2 minutes, my scream, 1 minute of oh my god what the **** was that, crying, then sporadic laughter.

Well done Silver. The movie buff in me wanted to hang out to see if there was any more footage. Instead I left with that "I've been blair witched!" feeling.

I finally saw Transformers 2 and GI Joe. Thank god I didn't waste money in the theater. Who the fk writes this crap? I understand they have certain hurdles but backstory+character names+demographics in a blender != a screenplay! Soundwave is a satellite!? The Bareness used to date Duke!? Zartan is not a mercenary? Not one "Cooobraaa!" scream? Large amounts of eye candy, while entertaining, will never trick me into thinking I saw a good movie. GI Joe 2 had better have Serpentor and at least one Hiss Tank.

im really excited about some of the movies i saw previews for. ninja assassin and daybreakers both look like they could be really enjoyable popcorn movies.

Not a huge dicaprio fan so I'm sure ill wait on shutter island till it hits DVD much like i did with the departed.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN View Post

I finally saw Transformers 2
    Yup, just netflixed it. AWFUL! I couldnt take it. i really couldn't. Shut it off about 40 minutes in. Like you, super happy i didn't spend $9 to see it.

I'm still gonna try GI Joe though.

GI Joe is fun. Just another huge conversion let down.

Transformers 2 took everything that was bad in the first and took it over the top. Like the mom eating a pot brownie...give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    Like the mom eating a pot brownie...give me a break.
    that's where that movie really lost me. I was actually angry that they pulled a cheap one on that. Whoever wrote that movie should be forced to do community theater for the rest of their lives.

I'll bet the transforming hot chick had you reaching for the remote before that.

Yeah I don't get why that robot was disguised as a girl and trying to seduce him. Just for that awkward moment when Megan Fox walks in to see them? Lame.

Wow guys. its a ****ing movie about robots from outer space that can transform into cars.

Jesus christ. Did robots fight in the movie? Did a ton of **** explode? Did megan fox look hot?

If the answer to any of those is yes then transformers was right target for what it was looking to do.

Want to watch a bad movie? go rent dragonball Z

It's not about bad content. The final battle in T2 was fk'ing epic. It's about faithful translation of someone elses intellectual property and hard work that paved the way for everyone working on the project to get rich. Spielberg and Bruckheimer are sitting on yet another pile of cash, this time thanks to Hasbro and Dennis O'Neil. The least they could do is tell the story that helped get their screenplay green lit.

This isn't shakesspear man its ****ing giant robots fighting. you guys need to lower your standards for popcorn movies.

Create a unique IP, fluff your heart out. Capitalize on existing fan base, get it right.