A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Movie Thread

The plot is just great I love how original it is. I had it on my to watch list forever and kinda pissed I waited so long to finally watch it. I watched it about a year ago. I should give it a rewatch soon.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I saw the trailer after it premiered at some festival and knew immediately I wanted to see it. It's actually the movie that convinced me to get a netflix account. I'm going to get it again too.

Peace - Just in Heaven koolbabs2000's Avatar
    I was going to ask the same thing. I have seen all the ones from that list that I would want to. And the times I saw them were enough. He is at least 12 years behind the times. I bet his Betamax player can't even record yet.
    - Well I watched all these movies as a kid in the 80's and then now when any of these old 80's flicks come up - i enjoy watching them.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
    - The Mahatma.

Peace - Just in Heaven koolbabs2000's Avatar
    his location is not in a cave. if he can get the internet he can watch modern day movies.
    - I dont like any of these new movies. Im happy to watch old flicks when they are re-runs on TV. In India we have some great channels who show lots of movies from Hollywood to Bollywood to Tollywood to Sandalwood. So Im busy surfing channels - watching all the best action from different language movies !!!

Like y'day night - I watched a old Italian movie of Sophia Loren then switched to a wonderful Bollywood comedy movie starring Govinda then a old western starring Clint Eastwood.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
    - The Mahatma.

I forgot to mention Across The Universe. Has anyone seen that? I watched it finally for the first time earlier this summer. That movie is amazing is about every way it can. It might of been the state of mind I was in the very first time I saw it that settled it into my mind but I have watched it multiple times since and still love it.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

have you seen the hammer yet?
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Nope- plot?

Adam carolla becomes a boxer.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

hmmm I'll have to look into it more.

doItLikeThis
    Watched A Clockwork Orange, Eternal Sunshine.... and Life Is Beautiful since the last I took part in the movie discussion. Classics for sure!

Heard too many bad reports for Hancock so skipping it.

Up next, Entourage season 2. Will finish the 4 seasons if I get time.
    -Aditya

Yeah Hancock is not worth the theater ticket.

I've been on a huge Al Pacino, Daniel Day Lewis, Robert De Niro kick.

Go. Watch. All of it. (Except for Any Given Sunday, skip on that)

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

I don't care how bad 3 was that trilogy is over. The next one will hopefully make up for it. Terminator 4 looks promising.

http://io9.com/5025958/first-look-at...ater-kill+bots

doItLikeThis
    That's looking bad......bad to the bone, babababababaaayad (remember that song :P)
    -Aditya

Supposedly it is going to be a whole new trilogy not related to the other 3(other then the basic story). T2: Directors Cut is one of my all time favorite movies. So I am pretty pumped for a fresh look on this story as T3 was such a let down.

I have tickets for the 9:15pm showing of Dark Knight tomorrow. Unfortunately, all the IMAX shows were sold out

i'll give some feedback without spoilers afterwards.

doItLikeThis
    Well it is almost impossible to pull off movies even close enough to greats such as T2 or Matrix 1, but I hope this turns out great.

By the way, any idea about 'The Love Guru', again heard nothing too positive about it.
    -Aditya

No one wanted to go(WTF is wrong with everyone) So I guess I will be trying to score some tickets for our **** local theater to see it with the lady tomorrow as well.

The love Guru has a few laughs and possibly worth a rental to some. Glad I never saw it in theater. Just take Austin Powders and make him a Love Guru from India and the main plot of the movie around hockey and there you go. It even had some of the same jokes and it is definitely made by the same production house as AP as the feel to the movie is exactly the same. Justin Timberlakes part was actually the funniest.
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 07-17-2008 at 10:20 PM.

I am watching "The Trip" which is sorta a predecessor to Easy Rider.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062395/

Anyone else waiting on line to catch the biggest movie release of the year at midnight tonight?

"Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |