A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: TV shows

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Don't we have enough stickies in this forum...?

seriously, this thread deserves to drop to the second page every once in a while.

the only reason why we stickied the video and picture threads were to deter people from creating new threads one after another just to laugh at one link at a time.

I dont see people posting single threads on specific shows. hence, no reason to sticky.

i dont care what you non tv posters say, im sick of having to go 2-3 pages deep to find this thread.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

search function is your friend.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

only wanktards use search for a thread only 1 or 2 pages back.

Random gaps in the weekly showing of Burn Notice? Wtf.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

The office does that too. So strange.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Virgo, USAnetwork is now delaying Burn notice for at least 8 days. Meaning you won't be able to view the show at hulu or usanetwork.com till at least 8 days after the episode shows. Same thing SCI-FI did with BSG

What would be a cause of that? Shooting delays? Bad ratings?

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Anyone seen Summer Heights High? Someone told my gf about it so we watched the first ep last night. It seems like it could be alright I'll give it a few more episodes before I make a verdict.

It's roughly based around this high school and it is filmed like a documentary/reality show style and follows the story of 3 different characters- an ******* bully kinda guy, a gay drama teacher, and a new prissy female exchange student but they're all played by the same guy.

There seems to be a lot of swearing and no very pg related subjects for it to be an ABC sponsored show.

i wanted to protest posting in here until it was unstickied, but WTF. live and let live.

Been watching 'This American Life' which is a showtime show but is on Netflix now.

It's kind of like the NPR show "all things considered", but a bit more reality worthy. Bascially shows quick 15-20 minute segments of peoples lives and a snippet of their ideology and why they do what they do.

It's kind of addicting, sometimes slightly bland, but most of the time is thought provoking in a good non-threatening/non-judgemental way.

Highly recommended.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    re sticky ...doesn't anybody use bookmarks or favorites?? I have a folder full of FK links.

davidp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

The Carprica pilot was actually pretty good.

Discovery has an insteresting new show starting next week called The Colony(http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/colony/colony.html)

The Colony is a controlled experiment to see exactly what it would take to survive and rebuild under these circumstances. For 10 weeks, a group of 10 volunteers, whose backgrounds and expertise represent a cross-section of modern society, are isolated in an urban environment outside Los Angeles and tasked with creating a livable society.

I know one of the people in that show!

He is such a crazy guy. He's nothing less then a genius. I hope they don't make him look stupid with lame editing tactics. I am pretty pumped for the show. So weird after all these years to actually watch one where I know someone in it.
    http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/colony/bios/john-cohn.html

i had initially thought last night was the first episode i was let down that it doesnt start till next week.

Yeah next Tuesday. We were fooled too

Really liked The Colony. Some contrived sh*t here and there but I think if I squint one eye it will feel real.

I just caught up on Weeds from scratch. I hate Nancy's character. She done nothing but the dumbest thing one can do from day one. I kept hoping she'd find her marbles but it just plain annoying watching characters you're invested in suffer from bad writing. Otherwise, great show!

Are you totally caught up till this weeks ep? Nancy has to be the dumbest character ever. She should have prob died in season 2 haha.

The colony was pretty decent. I think I like it more because I know john.

Nancy could f*ck up a free lunch. Wth is with her, "I'm hypnotizing youz" look every time she gets caught? Seriously, where is this character headed?