A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: TV shows

oh I see you already started watching it.

Too be honest I don't mind his sister's character, I actually think there's something very hot about her...but yeah there are a lot of people who don't like her and think she is annoying, but she kind of grows on you.

One of my favorite characters in Dexter is Doakes. He is hilarious, the way he hates on Dexter, and he is awesome in season 2.

for some dumb reason, I really enjoy america's next top model
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

america's next top model?

i wasted about 4 hours of my life in an econo-lodge in vegas watching that whilst trying to finish off the several large cans of rockstar we found in our car which needing drinking (or throwing away) before our flight home. that was a weird evening.

I think I saw that photo of you in the hotel all strung out

Finished EP2 of Season 2. wtf was he thinking? I really want to get home from work now and finish the season.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

haha, yeah you may well have done, that was this night!

Season 2 EP 10 almost done - getting so intense.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Stayed up last night and finished Dexter. What an awesome show. It got pretty intense towards the end. I could definitely see it ending how it did as a mini series but I have already heard that season 3 is confirmed to be made.

hmmm now what show...

Last wednesday I had an audition for the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles show. I went in for a character named Martin Bedell, so if anyone watches the show, let me know who was cast, because it starts filming that episode tomorrow, so its clear I wasn't cast.

tomorrow I have an audition for a Symantec industrial (guessing it means the anti virus software company)
    Last edited by Vatcher; 06-22-2008 at 12:59 PM.
    Chaos= Religion+Humanity

go for weeds, wannabe.

I just might- that is pretty deep into the season though isn't it?

I was thinking of maybe finally sitting down and watching band of brothers. I have only seen 3-4 of the parts and out of order but it seemed VERY good. Anyone seen it all before?
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 06-22-2008 at 02:07 PM.

i'm usually pretty in to war movies, but band of brothers was way too big for me. I couldn't keep track of the characters or what was going on so i eventually stopped watching it.

I might give it another try sometime.

I really liked Mad Men, don't know if it's out on DVD or anything yet.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

The mom in Weeds is SO HOT. On Season 2 and it is getting weird. I mean I am into the whole story but it is pretty scattered.

Band of Brothers is hands down the best mini series ever.

Watch it.

Yeah I think that is next.

Almost done with season 2 of weeds. By tonight they will be all watched. I totally forgot I have never seen season 3 of arrested development so I may have to put band of brother back on hold till i take care of that.

anyone here about the movie coming out too? so pumped.

Finished Season 2. Wow did that end pretty intense. I hope Season 3 is just as good.

Whoever has seen season 3- you wanna kill mary kate olsen or is it just me?

Just finished Season 3. As much as I actually really like this show that was a pretty weak ending to a season. I am not sure where they will go with all the things they left open and unanswered but I guess we'll wait and see.

Anyone else still keeping up with Weeds? I am not too sure on this season. I will obviously keep watching it till the show is canceled but the plot is just getting so out of control and I seriously think that they are just trying to cram in as much ****ed up stuff as possible in each episode. The end montage of this weeks episode was so ****ed up.

Also Nancy should have been killed a LONG time ago.