A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Thread: TV shows

frankly speaking, I still watching the old series of "friends" x 3 time.
    Prison break
    Probably the best web hosting Company in Singapore
    Make A Name On The Web™

Thank you for speaking frankly about that.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Breaking Bad anyone? BRUTAL first episode.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Loved it, Wannabe. Absolutely the best show on TV right now

I can tell this season is going to be epic. I think it's the last one as well so who knows what is going to go down!
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Finally caught up on Big Love. Not HBO's best show but probably their best writing. Loved how it ended.

was this the last/final season jaquan? I think i'm 2 seasons behind....

I never saw a press release saying so but I imagine they don't intend on creating more.

Yes. Last season of Big Love. Liked the show but was disappointed with the ending myself. Seemed pat.

Loving Breaking Bad.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

Been watching Misfits on hulu. Pretty cool take on the hero theme.

So Breaking Bad is still getting better and better.

What are you all looking forward too this fall? I guess my list would be The Office, Parks and Recreation, It's Always Sunny, and Community for my mindless drivel. Dexter for a more serious show but that's about it.

I had to scale way back on the number of shows I watch. I want to watch Office but I'm prepared to let it go. Sunny should be good but I already gave up on Parks and Community. Thinking I need to start over on season one of Breaking Bad. Been thinking of starting Mad Men too.
    I second my own mention of Misfits, I can't get over how great the filmography is. Just read that they might ditch their strongest character for season 3 which sucks.

My roommate and lady friend watch misfits. I half watched a few episodes(which was already a few episodes in) and I just never got into it.

It feels very thin at first, but the characters grow on you, especially the main guy but probably due to what a great actor he is. Some stupid sh*t happens but for the most part, better than Hero's. Yah I said it.

season finale of burn notice was all to predictable yet still enoyable. Nixx better do something big to change the playbook or next season will be the last one for me.

So I've been watching Charlie Jade on Hulu. I started out really hating the production value and the adolescent approach to sci-fi but after learning it was a S. African show and falling in love with the Blade Runner-esque noir style I'm in for the remainder. It's actually quite refreshing to see more interesting sets and darker characters than would be welcome on american tv. It helps smooth out the terrible cinematography.

I'll have to check that out. Sounds intriguing.

alphas is what Heores should have been
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I really didn't like the first episode. Maybe I'll start watching when I run out of other stuff.
    Can't wait for more Sanctuary to be released and Fringe starts soon. Still pretty burnt about SGU.

I'm pretty upset about Eureka. They've got one more half season left.NBC has been on a hacking mission since the comcast merger. Syfy, usa didn't have any money to begin with and they are cancelling shows with profit (although small) margins.

I finally caught up with Haven haven't watched it in forever. Loved the twitter plug.

I'm indifferent about alpha's so far it's weak sauce. The only show I'm really waiting to see start up again is bones. I've got a feeling this is the final season for it.

I've yet to see a new show worthy of my attention. Misfits looks like a bunch of caracatures. In the previews I've seen they look like they are overacting the parts it just looks too sophmoric.