A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: flash cs3 keeps crashing

Angry flash cs3 keeps crashing

I have a mac computer I have 21 gigs of memory on my lap top right now today every time I try and open up the flash files that I am currently working on flash crashes I reinstalled it but it still crashes I can pull up and work on new files but the current ones still crash do I need to deactivate it and reactivate it

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    21 gigs of memory in your laptop?!?! Where did you get that?!? My MacBook Pro can only hold 3 gigs.

sorry my friend don't mean to be rude the problem stopped happening but lyour post didn't help me at all flash kept crashing when every I opened up documents that I was already working on I just wanted to see if anyone here could give me any advise what or what not to do when happens and my lap top originally came with 74 gigs of space that I ment to say so my lap top has right now 21 gigs of free space on it now

The Coffee Lounge isn't for technical questions. You could have emailed support@adobe.com and gotten a proper response that could have helped you out a bit more. Also, in the future, you might try posting your questions in the "best fit" location, and as per the rules only once, to ensure that your questions do receive the attention it deserves.

With that said, you're not having a space issue; therefore it's addition to your inquiry doesn't quite make sense. I'd say if you haven't already - pull a full uninstall - clear out the portions of your settings in your ~/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/ folder that corresponds with Flash CS3, and go from there.

It would be advantageous to deactivate before doing so to avoid having it look to Adobe's servers that you've activated it twice very recently.

And finally... you might want to use the search function here, as well as Google. You could have installed something odd lately - such as a font - or something. You've left out the important information that could assist you in troubleshooting.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Well, you might have 21 gigs of free hard drive space, but what about memory (RAM)? Do Macs do virtual memory?

thax next time i will post in a proper place but again thank you for yur posts moderators

oh ya sorry for the leaving out some of the info but again thax

What is this? Fry the taco day?

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    What is this? Fry the taco day?
    Is that intentionally a reference to me being virtually hollered at today?

In more than one thread.