A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Thread

the only thing i see differnt is the fire, it looks more fiery.

other then that it looks darker, browner, and greyer. the witch doctors whatever hes doing in the second image looks horrible in his redone shot, as if he took the sharpening tool and over did it.

lets wait and see how the game looks in action a little more before talking about how cartoony it is.

also i just rewatched the gameplay vid, god damned that last fight was awesome, he bit that barbarian right in half(possible that the bosses have fatality like moves? oh the next hit kills you, well ill just pick you up and bite your torso off.) the other amazon died and twords the end got kicked off the screen, this game is going to be great.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Oh I have no doubt that it is going to be AMAZING. I just hope that they rework it to keep it dark and diablo and keep the bright fruity colors to WOW.

Anyone ever heard of a hi res pack for D1 or 2?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN
    Maybe this can hold off your zerg. http://www.mythos.com/
    For some reason i didnt see this until now.

That looks really cool as well, its still in Beta though i think.

I did give "Titan Quest" a try which is very similar to Diablo 2, but i only played it for about 10 hours and got bored.

Anyone played this yet? Maybe this could kill some time.

http://eng.sacred-game.com/index.php?

Found this and supposedly it ups the res but from what I am reading the 1.11 patch killed it on battle.net and since 1.12 is out now I am sure it really doesn't work. I would think this game is so popular someone or some team would have revamped it.

http://newd2event.net/index.php?id=hacks/EasyView
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 06-30-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

"Kotaku: You said earlier that you’d been working on the game for what, four years? Do you think that taking longer over a game improves the final product significantly?

Jay Wilson: Four …. or five, somewhere in that area. I think taking as long as a game needs to take guarantees that it’s a good game. "

hmm 4 years in, maybe it will be out not this xmas but the next one.

Yeah there was rumors but that they had already started working on it right when LOD was coming out but that would put it out longer then 4 years. I think 4 sounds better.

Also if they have been working on this for 4 years and still have some polishing to do on it. I would love to see what technology companies are brewing in house now that won't see public eyes for 4-5 years. Must be some incredible stuff being demoed behind closed doors.

like duke nukem forever!!

They might as well keep that a legend and just make a new one. Because even if it is the best game ever made it is going to let everyone down.

I just installed diablo and hellfire and it will start up and then ask me to insert the disk- which is obviously in the drive since I just installed it. Off to google...

CI, his cuz and I ran through act 1 of diablo 2 last night. we pretty muched owned everything that moved for 3 hours.

Are you guys running LOD? This week is super busy but will calm down by next Monday. By then you guys should be far into nightmare if not into hell so you can speed run me

Yep LoD

started last night after 10pm, by 1am on the nose we finished the first act.

woulda been done sooner if i hadnt gone afk for 15-20 minutes...(and if those two didnt die so much )

What are you guys playing as?

im necro, CI is pally, and his cuz is a druid

I used to play as a necro. hmmm who shall I be? Assassin can get pretty badass with her shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    (and if those two didnt die so much )
    har har.

My Pally sucks right now but wait until I get leveled up, i'll be a machine.

The worst act is up next...i cant STAND act 2, between the sewers, maggot lair, and arcane sanctuary, its just a collection of confined mazes.

Oh and Wannabe, I probably wont be to nightmare by then, I'll be on vacation from Thursday - Monday so i'll only get in a few more hours before then...so jump in next week.

if we all split up we should be able to finish act 2 in roughly 14 hours.

I am pretty pumped to play again now. Damn it for getting excited right before a week of pretty much being away from my computer. I have never played as a Barb. Maybe I will test that character out and be the brute force guy on the team.

I also hate act II. I wish you could just skip it.

so we starting act 2 tonight? same bat time same bat channel?

I'll be starting either Sunday night or Monday night. I will try and get it installed tonight and updated though. I wish D1 and Hellfire would work too.

Forgive by diablo-noobiness, but is the new one multiplayer co-op? The guy said hes gonna bring a friend in before we got shown the other class but I didn't understand whether or not he meant a real person or not, especially as the perspective of the video changed after they left the dungeon. I've only briefly played Diablo before but it looks like I might be buying this one.
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."