A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Official Game Thread

Anyone grabbing COD Black Ops this week? I'm trying to sell Red Dead and maybe even Halo if someone wants it. COD has always been my favorite series. Halo was alright but still doesn't hit like the COD series does.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

i might trade in mw2 for it.

gamestop is doing 25% additional credit on any trade-ins toward it.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

too bad trade ins are total crap. I think red dead is only like $20(prob even less now).
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

yeah, but if i have cod:b.o. why would i need mw2?

Well your trade in makes sense. I'm going to try and not lose so much on mine. I'd like to keep halo since I already own it and it is fun from time to time but red dead can def go.

its too bad you didnt get into it, i still hop on and play it, the new friendly multi player really helped alot too, now i dont have to worry about constantly getting griefed.

Yeah I wish I had more time to really get into a game like that. My good tv is out in the living room so I fight for gaming time as is. That's probably why SKATE3 has the most hours logged in- because I can just pick it up and play quick sessions.

Just got Black Ops for $20. I traded in Red Dead and that crappy split disk thing you get with the console(didn't even think they'd take it) at first the guy rang it up for $20 for both games but I asked him if that was right and about the extra 25%. He said it would go through once he started ringing me up and then scanned some barcode and then magically I got $35 for Red Dead and $6.25 for that viva game.

5 oclock yet?

So I played a bit into the Campaign before a friend came over and see slaughtered some zombies.

Over on the live forums everyone was *****ing about how the graphics are actually a step back from MW2. When I started the game I wasn't sure if I had some settings wrong or what was up but it was all jagged and pretty bad looking but a couple missions in and they got smooth and they look amazing now. Weird that the beginning was all **** looking.

Day of Defeat only $2.50

http://store.steampowered.com/app/300/

so i was playing black-ops with bots last night, that must be like what it feels like to be good at the game.

I love how you need to be online to use bots. I just play online and live with a ****ty kill ratio because it's so much better knowing when you kill at least 1 person they were real and pissed on the other end.

Been playing Black Ops on and off for a few weeks now. Still enjoyable even though I am already wanting a map pack.

I just saw some trailers for some new games coming out and damn do I want the new Mortal Kombat. Those were my **** back in the day.

What other good fighters are out there?

Who's played Alan Wake? Worth it?

the first black ops map pack comes out feb 1st.

once warband went on sale and i bought it i pretty much gave up on all my other games. seriously this **** is addictive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3mYjD1Vg8

The cut scenes are atrocious and there's no way to skip them. But, if anyone likes strategy games, I thought R.U.S.E. was pretty good.

Mafia II is decent as well. Definitely some flaws. But, the 3D, scene-work, music, etc. are top notch.

Kane and Lynch II. Interesting looking game. But, terrible game-play. Didn't finish it.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

So what's a good fighter for the 360? I am looking for another game I can play like I do with Skate- which is just pick it up and play for like 10 minutes.

I'm really excited for the new mortal kombat game coming out and the rumored HD Kollection of the older games being all redone.

How was DC Vs. Mortal Kombat? They have it on games on demand for $29.99

Medal of Honor, Halo Reach:
    Meh. But, I'm biased against shooters. I've been burnt out on them since the end of the Counterstrike era.

Fallout 3: New Vegas:
    Addictive as the last. Though, I subtract points for not improving it much over the last and the cut scenes/story are a nuisance.

Little Big Planet 2:
    My son loves it. It's an interesting style of game. Points for originality. But, after the novelty wears off, it just seems cheesy to me. I guess my imagination can only get so invested in protecting a world made out of chocolate from card-board villains.

Playstation Move Games:
    Move works a lot better than the wii. The included games are pretty well done. Unless I'm with a group of people competing, I prefer not to stand in a room, waving my arms around to make a game work.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashLackey View Post
    Unless I'm with a group of people competing, I prefer not to stand in a room, waving my arms around to make a game work.
    Play naked.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

I wouldn't want to risk damaging the TV.