A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Thread

That's just the thing. I guess I don't care about any game enough to just do the same thing over and over just to get some number.

But to say I had a 99 would be pretty sweet. I think the highest I have ever gotten before getting bored just playing normally and not just doing runs over and over was 85.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

he expansion the first time, i ran through as an assassin and then i was done. i didnt see the point in doing it to finish the harder levels. i couldnt bare doing act 2 again with the same character.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Yeah other then getting harder I wish nightmare and hell had something else to offer(other then higher end items). I hope D3 changes it up.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

i think the random event quests should switch it up alot.

Actually in Hell you can collect pieces to summon the Ubers which are near impossible to beat.

The keys are collected from the Countess, the Summoner, and Nihalthak.

Once you have all 3 keys, you go to Act 5 and use the cube to transform them, which opens a random portal to fight a mini Uber boss which are very difficult.

Once you beat that mini boss, they drop a relic, collect 3 relics to open a portal to Uber Tristram to fight the Ubers(extremely more difficult versions of Baal, Diablo, and Mephisto, all at once.)

If you're lucky enough to beat them, they drop a large charm that gives +3 skills to a random character.

I've never experienced an Uber, but I fought a mini Uber once and it was crazy hard.

oh ****. a new challenge.

thats our goal then right ci were going after the uber?

are there still mini diablos that randomly pop up in game?

This is the new world event on Diablo II LOD realms that sends you through a series of uber bosses leading to a final battle where it all began, Tristram. In Uber Tristram, you face all three Prime Evils, in their Uber forms, at the same time. That's right, Uber Mephisto, Uber Diablo and Uber Baal all at once. There's also a few other minions they have running around in there too.

Items needed to get to Uber Tristram:
    - 3 Keys of Terror
    - 3 Keys of Hate
    - 3 Keys of Destruction
    - Diablo's Horn
    - Mephisto's Brain
    - Baal's Eye
    - Horadric Cube

Steps to opening Uber Tristram:
    1) Obtain one of each key and put them in the Horadric Cube and transmute them while in Act 5.
    2) Enter the portal made and fight the first uber boss. When the uber boss is defeated, they'll drop one of the organs.
    3) Obtain one of each key and have the person with the organ put them in the Horadric Cube and transmute them while in Act 5.
    4) Enter the portal made and fight the uber boss. When the uber boss is defeated, they'll drop the second organ. Have the person who has the first organ pick up the second.
    5) Obtain one of each key and have the person with the first two organs put them in the Horadric Cube and transmute them while in Act 5.
    6) Enter the portal made and fight the uber boss. When the uber boss is defeated, they'll drop the third organ. Have the person who has the first two organs pick up the final organ.
    7) The person with the three organs will then place them in the Horadric Cube and transmute to open the portal to Uber Tristram.

How to Find Keys:
    - Key of Terror - drops only by killing the Countess
    - Key of Hate - drops only by killing the Summoner
    - Key of Destruction - drops only by killing Nihlithak
    Keys are not that hard to obtain. Magic find has no effect on how often keys drop. Neither does the number of players in the game. It is all luck. It is easier to find keys when there are 3 people in the game and each person kills one boss, the runs go faster and it makes it seem as though the keys drop more often. Keys drop about 1 in 34 runs. It is possible to get multiple keys in the same game and even multiple keys on the same boss. Be patient, don't give up, and you should have the keys in no time.

Portals and Bosses:
    - Furnace of Pain - Uber Izual - drops Mephisto's Brain.
    - Forgotten Sands - Uber Duriel - drops Baal's Eye.
    - Matron's Den - Lillith, sister of Andariel (Uber Andariel) - drops Diablo's Horn.
    - Tristram - Uber Diablo, Uber Mephisto, Uber Baal - drops Hellfire Torch and multiple Standard of Heroes.

Uber Drop:
    - Standard of Heroes Small Charm - at this time, this item is believed to be only a trophy and does nothing in the game but make it harder to find the Hellfire Torch Large Charm in the sea of SOHs that drop when the last Uber Boss in Uber Tristram dies.
    - Hellfire Torch Large Charm - Annihilus... move over... theres a new kid on the block. The Hellfire Torch Large Charm does the following:
    - 25% Chance to cast Level 10 Firestorm on striking
    - + 3 to a random character class' skills (Sorceress, Necromancer etc.)
    - + 10 - 20 to all Attributes
    - + 10 - 20 to all resistances
    - + 8 to light radius
    - Level 30 Hydra (10 charges)
    What is the point of even playing? http://cgi.ebay.com/Diablo-2-UNDETEC...QQcmdZViewItem

This can't be legit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ1CmfHnkA
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 07-02-2008 at 08:45 PM.

nobody showed up

liar.

i had just started alone when they came.

act 2 is in the books people

I snuck in 2 quest of act 1. lvl 6 lol

get to act 3 by monday and you can make us a 4 man wrecking crew

I am leaving for Burlington soon and won't be back till Sunday sometime so I highly doubt that.

after having read around a little bit on this uber business, i trashed my necro and now have a sorc ready to go for act 3.

At work and not sure what I am doing tonight. Maybe I will get around to finishing ACT I.

depending on what im doing after work if i see you online ill speed you through as much as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    after having read around a little bit on this uber business, i trashed my necro and now have a sorc ready to go for act 3.
    I screwed up my druid so I started a sorc last night. He's at lvl 7 right now.

How in the hell did you get to act 3 already? Somebody rush you?

act 1 got a bit crazy, created a game, before i knew it there were 6 people in my party.

act 2 rushed through most of it, then died, game froze lost all my money went to bed, sunday night got on joined a game with 2 people and finished it.

iv got a few decent items that CI might like, and a bow for wannabe's amazon. so im sitting at level 20 wishing i had some sweet gear.

I just read a quick guide on making a bowazon and really I guess this goes for any character- if you don't plan it completely out before you start and waste your skills you can pretty much doom your character for higher level playing. Kinda sucks that once you're high enough there is no fixing anything.

Oh well I guess I will keep the guides I have read in mind while a make my skill tree. Luckily I only have to concentrate on 2 of the 3 as I am not doing anything with jav/spears and staying pure to the bow.