A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Thread

iv got a yellow quality bow for you if we are ever in the same game.. i dont remember the exact stats but its gotta be better then a normal bow.

iv also got a couple of one handed wepaons for CI to compare with what he currently has.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I'll be on tonight for sure. I really need to get some time into this.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

i got Toki Tori off of Wii Ware the other night. Quite a fun puzzle game. I'd recommend it if you have some wii points to kill.

If anyone remembers Solomon's Key for Nintendo, it's kinda similar, but more graphically pleasing and more interesting levels.

About to log on.

"ReadyandWaiting" is my character name.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Got Act I & II all done and working on III now. I really did wish the 3 levels of difficulty changed drastically. I mean I am having a pretty good time now. But by the time I get to Hell I have a feeling I am going to be burnt out of doing the same **** over and over.

if you had stayed 10 more minutes you would be done with act 3 and in hell with us. we completely owned the act 3 boss.

In hell? you mean Act IV not the difficulty right?

I would be impressed if you finished the game. You guys playing again tonight? I might go kayaking after work but will be on later tonight.

act IV takes place in hell

i dont remember how long this act takes but if we start when we have been starting we should be able to clear it tonight.

Not sure how long I will be kayaking but I will try and get on as soon as I get home so I can catch up.

My amazon really sucks ass so far. I die WAY too fast. I need a more powerful bow too.

Someone gave me an awesome bow but I need to be lvl 27 to use it and someone else gave me an awesome amulet but I have to be lvl 40 to use that but it will be worth it since it is +2 to all passive skills.

I still feel right now this character is so weak. Dies SO fast.

i think you need to up the vitality. you a one hit kill at the moment, i cant tell you how hard i was laughing when i left that little sliver of mephisto for you and you couldnt dodge his ranged attacks.

I was getting pissed that he had a sliver of health left and I wasn't doing any damage! I really need to quickly level up so I can equip that bow.

Dont waste stat points on making your character better right now.

Right now it doesnt really matter, look at the guide for the character build you are creating and it will tell you a general idea of where your stat points should go.

For example...I use a lot of mana with my paladin, but I shouldnt waste any points on energy, instead I put it all into vitality(which is why i'm such a tank right now).

The reason being is that later on in the game, I can get equipment that will supply me with the mana that I need to use my attacks...so why waste the stat points early on when you wont need them there later.

thats what kills me CI, i go through 12 mana pots every few minutes. thank god i got my beef merc now to do most of the dirty work while my mana regens

Yeah my build says not to use ANY points in vitality or energy. Only enough strength to equip armor and the rest in dex.

I have already wasted 4 skill points before I looked up builds. oh well.

Yummy. I want this complete set.

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/M%27avinas_Battle_Hymn

ill be on prior to the normal time tonight doing some meph runs looking for some better gear for me and my merc.

some thoughts on diablo3 based on what iv come to know again due to our playing sessions:

those health and mana globes that fall of monsters and heal you and your party; yes please im sick of potions

the "rainbow" stuff people are *****ing about; give me rainbows over the desert and swamp of acts 2-3 any day.

Yeah replaying D2 is making me like brighter colors more and more too. I think D2 completely redone in the D3 engine would be amazing though. I think those levels would look awesome.

I will probably get on for a little while tonight and see if someone can power level me a little bit so I can equip that amulet and bow so I can actually help in our future runs.

I might be going on a little adventure tonight so we'll see how much time I will have for D2.

you missed alot last night.

we ran through act 4, then CI and I got to about an hour away from finishing act V.

there is Zero chance of you surviving the final act IV fight.

Son of a ***** I have a lot of catching up to do. I will try and join some rush games tonight. As much as I missed- what I was doing was 100x better