A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Thread

I took the day off of work today to wait for my fixed XBOX 360 to arrive via UPS...still hasnt come, they have 1 1/2 hours left in the 11 hour window they gave me.

I managed to get to act 2 in Nightmare, so you guys have some catching up to do.

On a non Diablo side note, PS3 finally added their trophy system...I have to stop playing Uncharted until they patch it so I can get my trophies.

So I just tried joining a few games to get help and 100% of the people are *******s. What a great community
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Anyone else going to pick up NCAA 09 on the 15th?
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

2 more quests to go in act 1 nightmare.

once again out of room for gems and runes.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Yay for Act IV Normal. **** this game.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

i think your guide lied to you.

Every guide I read says the SAME thing. Oh well I am just not in the mood to do much right now. Back to watching Gangs of New York.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashLackey
    Anyone else going to pick up NCAA 09 on the 15th?
    I played the demo and I liked it but I'm more of a Madden guy. I'm a stat junkie and I cant stand not having real names in the game.

Yeah. That is a pain. In the past, I've used the transfer kit to use custom rosters and have the names in there.

BUT, that shouldn't be an issue this time. Apparently, they are adding a feature that allows users to share rosters with each other (and presumably download from wherever). So, it should be pretty easy to get complete rosters with names included.

Let me know if you pick it up and I'll take you down with the Ducks.

(I'll get Madden as well just because it usually has a better game engine. But, I'm so much more into college ball, I don't play it much. I get it more just to see what NCAA will be like next year. )

Info on how easy it will be to get free roster files with names for NCAA 09: http://fairdale-kings.com/content/view/30/63/

[and http://freencaa09rosters.com/ ]
    Last edited by FlashLackey; 07-11-2008 at 03:51 AM.

Oh cool, that's a big plus.

I'm the opposite, I'm way more into the NFL than college...being in Minnesota we really never get a taste of a winning college program so I never got into it.

I'll hit you up on Madden though...I cant wait to try out the new Vikings defense.

Minnesota 0-8 in conference last year. Ouch. I guess you would have to go all the way into Illinois or Wisconsin for good college games. I'll just say that being able to go to competitive college football games is worth moving to a new state for.

I'll try to get Madden and hit you up the day it's out. I couldn't find a release date. Is that revealed yet?

I believe it's August 12th.

Hopefully there isnt any goofy delay/lag when you play online like last year. It's almost like playing a totally different game. Even though its only a milisecond delay, that means a lot in a fast paced sports game.

Also, playing random people online last year was lame. The few times I did, both opponents kicked onside kicks every time they kicked off and recovered them over half the time. Stupid kids.

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by creativeinsomnia
    I believe it's August 12th.
    indeed it is...

just finished act one on hell difficulty.

I am editing some photos right now but maybe I will get on tonight and see what happens. Yay act IV normal.

the next time we are on at the same time ill rush you through as much as i can... as long as you promise to stay behind me 4 rooms so you dont accidentally die

haha alright. As far as I know I don't have anything to do tonight.

ok well as long as nothing come up ill be home around 6:30-7pm

EA is pretty cocky.

At its press conference just now, EA announced that over 1.8 million creatures have been created by people using the Spore Creature Creator -- that's more than the number of known species in the world (1.5 million)! The Creature Creator has been available less than a month, meaning all of those creatures were created in just that amount of time. This is an especially staggering number considering the real game in which these creatures are used, Spore, isn't even available yet.

Spore creator Will Wright said that EA was hoping to get 100,000 creatures uploaded by players with the Creature Editor by September. They hit that number in 22 hours. Wright also showed off some of his favorite fan created creatures on screen.

EA also announced that National Geographic put together a documentary on evolution using Spore that will air the week the game ships. This documentary will be included in the Galactic Edition of the game.

To see some of the many possible creations with Spore, check out our recent roundup of gaming characters created with the Spore Creature Creator. It includes this beauty of Spore creator Will Wright himself:
    Wasn't the point of this game to make creatures from single cells?