A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G-Jab

G-Jab

Now this is just weird.

Three months ago, Caroline Cushworth sat her partner Christopher down and asked him a simple question.

If, she said, I could be guaranteed an orgasm every time we had sex, what would be your reaction?

Not that surprisingly, her partner Christopher, 27, a plasterer, replied that he'd be delighted.

'So I told him I wanted to have a brand-new treatment which would enable me to do just that - and also make my orgasms much more intense than normal,' says Caroline.

'His jaw literally hit the floor and he said, "Sounds good to me."

'And so a fortnight ago, Caroline became the first British woman to have the 'G-shot', also known as the 'orgasm jab' - an £800 non-surgical treatment that enhances a woman's sexual experience by boosting the G-spot, the ultra-sensitive area of tissue that can hold the key to happy love-making.

Rather like lip-plumping jabs, the treatment involves injecting collagen straight into the G-spot.

This not only enhances its sensitivity, but increases the width of the area to the size of a 10 pence piece.

It also raises the G-spot a quarter of an inch in height, making it much easier to find. And, as Caroline can testify, the results are tremendous. 'I have quite literally never experienced anything quite like it,' she says. 'I had constant multiple orgasms which went on for hours.

'That first time, the whole thing was so intense I was actually a bit scared. I was so overcome, but thankfully the intensity is something I've got used to. I still have multiple orgasms every time I have sex, but they no longer leave me flat on my back.'

Although Caroline, a 41-year-old business developer from Leeds who has no children, says she's always enjoyed a healthy sex life, it wasn't until a few years ago that she first discovered her G-spot.

The area is named after Dr Ernest Grafenberg, who first described it in a 1950 article in the International Journal of Sexology, and while many women say it's a highly sensitive, erotic area that provides hours of pleasure, others seem unable to locate it at all.

Caroline, until recently, fell into the latter of the two camps, and even questioned its existence.

She says: 'I personally thought anyone who said they climaxed through intercourse alone was lying. And I didn't really believe in the G-spot.

'But a few years ago, my partner at the time said he wanted to find it. We actually set aside an entire afternoon and spent hours searching for my G-spot.'

'Finding the damned thing in the first place was no easy feat and wasn't exactly the most erotic of experiences, but we got there in the end. I still think that women who claim they can find their G-spot during a one-night stand are lying. Once we'd found my G-spot, my sex life did improve, but I still didn't orgasm every time we had sex.
    Meg Ryan

Hitting the spot: Meg Ryan in the famous When Harry Met Sally orgasm scene

'To be honest, even when you know where it is, the G-spot can still be incredibly elusive. I found it very frustrating.'

Caroline heard about the arrival of the G-shot in the UK from America a year ago, where the procedure has been available for some years.

She discovered that Professor P. K.W. Dartey, of the UK Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Centre in London's Harley Street, was the UK's only cosmetic gynaecologist approved to administer the shot.

'I was reading these flyers which detailed the G-shot,' says Caroline.

'I immediately thought I had to get it done. 'I attended a consultation, where Professor Dartey explained that injecting collagen into my normal, pea-sized G-spot would enlarge it for up to four months. The results would mean longer, more intense orgasms.

'He showed me a diagram of exactly where the G-spot is - between 5.8 to 6.2cm from the pubic bone. It all sounded pretty straightforward.

'The procedure itself was a bit nerve-racking, though. I was petrified beforehand.

'At one point, Professor Dartey was trying to locate my G-spot with one hand while holding an 8cm needle filled with collagen in the other.

'I lay on my back thinking: "Oh God, what am I doing here?" It didn't hurt and Professor Dartey was very professional about it, but I can't say I wasn't embarrassed.

'Five minutes later though, I was up and dressed, and to my surprise feeling vaguely aroused, but I think that was more because of the anticipation of the sex that I'd have later.'

Caroline was told she had to wait four hours before having sex, and so spent the afternoon shopping.

'When we did have sex I'm happy to report it was just unbelievable - and it's been the same every time since.'

Caroline is so happy with the results that she's already booked in to have a top-up treatment in four months' time and says she'll carry on having the jab indefinitely.

'I'll treat it in the same way as I do getting my hair cut or my highlights done,' she says. 'Christopher and I always had a healthy sex life, but now it's better than ever.'

The G-shot costs £800. For more information visit www.profdartey.com or call 020 8232 5452.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

...seriously. this has to be a sign of the apocalypse.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

so is this a myth buster?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

dude, anything is possible.

I mean, if you can get your uvula pierced, why not pull a Nikki Cox on your inner-spot?

Still... sort telling on their men though.

Yeah idk how I would feel if she was like....soooooo I need surgery to help me out...*cough*you suck*cough*

It must be some British thing. I didn't realize that part of the body was linked to the teeth. All the Americans I know don't have any problems.

It "supposedly" started in the US. google search for "g-jab g-spot" and you should hit a site where adult's chat and you'll find a small-ish blog post there.

I am calling tabloid type article on this one.

this is the "doctors" site. http://www.profdartey.com/

I'm leaving it open to any possibility. I mean... for all we know, it's real.

Yeah. Real ****ing weird.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    I'm leaving it open to any possibility. I mean... for all we know, it's real.

Yeah. Real ****ing weird.

why is it wierd? Because a woman, either by her inability to get off, or a person she loves inability to help her get off had a procedure done to increase the size and sense of a particular sexual area.

it makes the person feel better, it makes the sex they are having with someone they care about better, In the end it makes their relationship better.

i wouldnt say this is any more wierd they people that arnt able to have babies via sex, getting artificially inseminated.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2
    why is it wierd?
    I'll stop you right there. Shooting some collagen into a location that has yet to fully proven safe - just because a doctor does it doesn't make it safe - because either a chick has an elusive g-spot or her man can't satisfy her unless she meets him halfway... and you ask what's weird about it?

Put it to you this way. What's normal about it?

Sex is one of the key pillars in most relationships.

If either one of them cant hold their weight in the bedroom(im guessing its her, as they didnt mention any attempts to fix a problem he might have) it leads to stress, and anger and eventually betrayal.

are you saying you wouldn't do something risky for someone you truly loved, that loved you back?

that would be weird.

if you fall in love with this amazing girl, but she has HIV are you never going to have sex with her because you might catch it?

i applaud her for taking a risk

If I truly loved someone and thought they truly loved me back I think I would still have doubt enough not to have sex with them if they were HIV positive.

I mean that is pretty open and circumstances could change that- but that is pretty committed.

Romeo and juliete killed themselves for each other, all this chick is doing is getting an injection in her vajayjay. Safe or not the only person at risk is herself.

Can you really fault her as "wierd" for being in love with her partner and having the injection because her gspot doesnt work right ('But a few years ago, my partner at the time said he wanted to find it. We actually set aside an entire afternoon and spent hours searching for my G-spot.')

I'm not calling her weird. Brave perhaps. I know if I was a women I would let other be the guinea pigs first...

Sex is one of the key pillars in most relationships.

If either one of them cant hold their weight in the bedroom(im guessing its her, as they didnt mention any attempts to fix a problem he might have) it leads to stress, and anger and eventually betrayal.

are you saying you wouldn't do something risky for someone you truly loved, that loved you back?
    Ok. Allow me to spell this out since you're missing my point.

Stuffing some fat under a patch of skin to make it bigger means that the man needs the assistance to hit the mark. Not the woman.

You don't stuff collagen into lips to make them more sensitive. You do that to make them bigger. Puff them up.

All this does is puff up an area that apparently is not "getting the attention" it should. I won't mince words... the man isn't hitting the mark if that's the case. Try different positions, be more creative, do something other than having to resort to placing an alien amount of fat into/under a small patch of skin inside of the woman that you can't fully reach/pleasure/hit consistently.

They're not adding new nerves. It's just collagen/fat to make the area bigger for assisting the man.

Dunno. Right tools get the job done. Apparently the man is missing.

that would be weird.
    Expecting that your woman will shoot fat into herself isn't weird? I'd love to hear a woman's position on this.

The rest of your arguments - babies and now HIV - are way off the point. This is merely cosmetic... and compensating for the below-average male.

i applaud her for taking a risk
    At 41 I think she was just desperate to bust. It does slight him quite a bit but women are their own worst enemy when it comes to climaxing. If she was more comfortable with herself and had a better partner she probably wouldn't need it.

Still, she did what was important for the relationship rather than her own needs which is pretty romantic even if possibly stupid and risky.

"This not only enhances its sensitivity, but increases the width of the area to the size of a 10 pence piece."

Apparently not just cosmetic

"Although Caroline, a 41-year-old business developer from Leeds who has no children, says she's always enjoyed a healthy sex life, it wasn't until a few years ago that she first discovered her G-spot."

how many guys do you think she has been with, none of them ever found it before?

"'Christopher and I always had a healthy sex life, but now it's better than ever.'"

she always enjoyed the sex, now she enjoys it even more.

"She says: 'I personally thought anyone who said they climaxed through intercourse alone was lying. And I didn't really believe in the G-spot."

So thats the guys fault right. i mean im sure you could have found it, rumors are a girl has never faked it with you.. ever.

Do you increase the amount of atoms in a balloon when you blow it up? No. Do you increase the surface area though once inflated? Yes.

Put it together.

some people suffer from paralyzed vocal cords. they can sometimes whispers other times they can make no noise at all.

In injection of botox allows them to speak.

Whats to say that this womens gspot is in some way similar. Without the injection it just doesnt work the way its supposed to.