dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: random

random

I had to go somewhere this morning and got hit with three things I didn't know that bothered me...

overbite - step back before you stab me with your teeth
    mouth breathing - it just seems wrong if you're not running
    walking with your feet turned outward - just looks wrong on women, imho

I know I'm wrong for probably letting those things "bother" me... but this one woman had an all around overbite... like she had a row of teeth or dentures that were too big. Seriously too big.

This dude was sitting next to me and he just... in, out, in, out... breathed through his open mouth and it had a noise of rushing air past a curtain. It just seemed unnatural.

And this real slender chick walked with her feet turned waaaaay out, down south they tend to call that "slue-footed". It just seems like her toes would point at the people to her right and left. Not forward... and it somehow bothered me.

I'm getting old...

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

was the chick with her feet facing out blond?

if so she may have put the shoes on the wrong feet, then it would appear they were facing out.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

naw. brunette... was actually hot until she walked away. that was a huge turn-off.

sticking with random...

Official Vermont Photo Mod WannaBe_80z's Avatar
    That photo cracks me up every time I see it. But sadly it reminds me of the dane cook sketch.

I have seen the pointing out feet thing but what is strange is the people who walk with their feet pointing really far in and when they walk almost cris cross their feet as they go like they always keep stepping into the middle of their path.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick

This dude was sitting next to me and he just... in, out, in, out... breathed through his open mouth and it had a noise of rushing air past a curtain. It just seemed unnatural.
    Yeah but dude - breathing through your nose makes more noise surely? I have actually asked people to stop breathing because their nose noises are annoying me so much.

And there's always that really high pitched whistle that you get with a nose breath...

Seriously - Noisy breathers annoy me more than anything.

A noisy mouth breather would be just as bad but I imagine nose breathers, by default, would make more noise.

a nose whistle is indeed bothersome; however a mouth-breather seems like it's a torrent of hot breath in and out. it sounds like the Niagara Falls of rancid-breath infused air and failed DNA.

perhaps it's just me... but having a "huuu, huuuu, huuu" deep mouth breather next to me for more than 2 minutes had me wondering what the news headline/video tagline would have been...

"Man destroys city block due to heavy breather" or "He didn't wait for the man to exhale..." or something.

Did she have bad breath too?
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -
    | www.Flashscript.biz | Flashscript Biz Classes/Components |

the mouth breather? yes.

the girl with the outwardly pointing gait? no.

Hahaha, my peers and I always refer to societies dead weight as 'the mouth breathers'. I really can't stand it but understand certain amount of weight on your air passage requires it.

Duck walking has bothered me since tae-kwon do. I always think, "What are you going to stand on if you threw a front kick?"

Under bites are just unfortunate. They don't bother me unless you're cross-eye'd too.

Breathing through your mouth causes bad breath. Catching flies is what I call it.
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

oh, it's even worse when your teeth are spaced out that I should have nicknamed this mouth breathing individual "Gator"...

my lack of sleep just keeps me from eradicating this memory.

the worst happened to me today at a diner across the street from work.

I usually sit peacefully at the bar reading the newspaper, most of the time i'm the only one at the bar. Today, i had to sit between 2 old guys. However, one of them obviously was not in his right mind. He hummed and hummed some weird ass song in between slurping his chicken noodle soup, and he wasn't doing that he was sucking coffee down and literally licking the inside of the mug until the waitress refilled. And then the worst part came when he decided it was a good idea to blow his nose for 4 minutes straight with his fingers occassionally going up his nose.

Man, that was amazingly gross. I'm just glad he doesn't work there.

Where is your avatar from?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyewilly
    the worst happened to me today at a diner across the street from work.

I usually sit peacefully at the bar reading the newspaper, most of the time i'm the only one at the bar. Today, i had to sit between 2 old guys. However, one of them obviously was not in his right mind. He hummed and hummed some weird ass song in between slurping his chicken noodle soup, and he wasn't doing that he was sucking coffee down and literally licking the inside of the mug until the waitress refilled. And then the worst part came when he decided it was a good idea to blow his nose for 4 minutes straight with his fingers occassionally going up his nose.

Man, that was amazingly gross. I'm just glad he doesn't work there.
    What kind of strange bars to you go? What about drawing a sketch of that scene. That would be fun.

my avatar is from Slither

And it's not a bar, it's a diner with an old style sit down and eat bar.

Make a sketch, that will be fun.

...and I hate your avatar. I liked the very early one ... long time ago. I somehow always associated lefteyewilly with the very original one. Don't know how to describe.
    Last edited by cancerinform; 06-30-2008 at 10:39 PM.

I knew it looked familiar!

i've had a million avatars.

there were 2 that were very unique...one was Sloth from the Goonies which EVP made for me and the other was a black and white photo of a guy with a deformed face and big ears. I also had a x-mas version of the same guy with a santa hat on.

Or was it the pooping elephant that you liked? We could easily bring that back

...and Slither was F'd up man, just F'd up. I laughed most of the way through, and it just got funnier and funnier.

I meant it was familiar as in I have seen that movie. Now that you're a mod I say abuse the power and put up the elephant one

I'm getting tired of shiny buttons.