A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: collabrative efforts/intern help

collabrative efforts/intern help

Hey Guys could use some help for those interested

Timothysykes.com and Getflashmedia.com are currently seeking interns for creative pieces to be featured on his website, youtube, live web show, and other major financial websites around the net. We’re currently seeking flash animators and illustrators to work in an online team to help create short sketches to be both entertaining and informational.

You can get a sense of Tim’s humor at his website and learn more about him here
    http://www.timothysykes.com/about/

Your compensation- As an intern this position is unpaid however with Tim’s growing internet traffic (http://www.timothysykes.com/timsykes...learn-nothing/) he will blog/promote you like crazy, he’ll also be willing to write a letter of recommendation to those who put in the hard work. Also those looking to learn the market will be able to pick on some great stuff.

I myself am an intern an I’m looking for some help along the way with the production, this could be something huge if I can put together a team that is extremely driven to have fun and get some promotion along the way.

Here’s an example idea of an animation from Tim

3. animation of me walking past a sushi restaurant with a sign in the window that says "sushi 50% off"...show me pondering and liking the idea so i walk in and purchase the sushi...go to scene of my eating the sushi in my house and enjoying in, satisfied that i got such a good deal.....show graphic: 1 hour later...you see me puking into a toilet (or maybe even on the floor...like a ridiculous amount....i just keep puking...for like 30 seconds...an ode to that scene in team america, please tlel me u know what i meman!)

graphic: TIM Lesson: never buy a stock that drops 50% in a day, it'll make

Also a quick mock-up of Tim that I did http://********flashmedia.com/customers/mockuppp.jpg

And again I’m looking for some great talent, and people with great entrepreneurial drive.
    If interested please contact me MOD EDIT (removed email; not allowed per FK's rules)
    Last edited by lefteyewilly; 07-01-2008 at 06:02 PM.

this is a gray line here, so i'm going to move this into Flash Freelance and let them sort it out.

[thread closed]

freelance section is for PAYING GIGS ONLY.... (period)..

if it doesnt satisfy that first requirements, it doesnt belong.

Thanks