A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: help! simple but i dont understand

help! simple but i dont understand

i have an extensive website i am designing, a portfolio site. i am new to this but have been working for a long while on it and have been able to figure out most of the actionscripting myself.

i have one issue. for some reason when i go to a new section within the site, then click the button to return to where i came from the existing buttons there refuse to work. all of them, as if the page is frozen.

any explanations/ recommendations?

Welcome to Flashkit. You originally posted this into the Coffee Lounge, which by it's own description states "No technical questions".

You're also ignored reading the Flashkit FAQ/Rules - which are in my footer btw - about posting the very same thing multiple times.

Allow me to give you a very quick rundown of the rules while here at Flashkit. Post your question(s) only once in the most appropriate forum. Multiple posting is not allowed.

Good luck with your inquiry, I see the other post in ActionScript 3.0, which I will allow to continue to be open. This thread will be closed.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]