seperate swf preload mad mess in flash mx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all dont really know how forums work but ima give it a go because i cant figure this preloader out...
i have built a website and i load each section in with a different movie clip or seperate swf in to a container on the main time line.
now my problem is once
you click a section to load the movie clip in to the container it races past
the preloader an the hole screen goes blank
until all the content comes up on to the screen which takes quite a while i have change all the code from _root. to _parent. but it still doe sthe same thing
could anyone please try help me out

code on first frame of preloader:

loadpercent = "0%";
loadBytes = "0 of " + Math.round((_parent.getBytesTotal() / 1024) * 1000) / 1000 + " Kb";

code on 2nd frame of preloader:

loadPercent = (Math.floor (_parent.getBytesLoaded() / _parent.getBytesTotal() * 100) + "%");
loadBytes = (Math.round((_parent.getBytesLoaded() / 1024) * 1000) / 1000 + " Kb of " + Math.round((_parent.getBytesTotal() / 1024) * 1000) / 1000 + " Kb total Loaded.");

if (_parent.getBytesLoaded() == _parent.getBytesTotal()){
loadPercent = "100%";
loadBytes = (Math.round((_parent.getBytesLoaded() / 1024) * 1000) / 1000 + " Kb of " + Math.round((_parent.getBytesTotal() / 1024) * 1000) / 1000 + " Kb total Loaded.");

gotoAndPlay("Button"); loaded
}

.................................................. .................................................. .......
dont know if this will help just post it to save sum time