Yeah, hey. I'm putting my hand into the Stick Rpg Clone cookie jar. I think it would be quite a good training game if I can make it. I'm of course gonna ask a lot of newb questions. I already got him walking, made some stats, and what not. I wanted to add some of my own personal ingredient to it, so it's not just a Stick Rpg Clone 100%, I wanted to at least get close to Meteolife rank, if I don't, well I tried. Anyhow I been googling on how to make a topdown shooting tutorial for flash 8 or AS2. Not getting much, I wanted to make the topdown shooting thing part of a bank robbering or something. You know, spice it up a bit. I also think if I can get the topdown shooting going, maybe I can use that for citizen killing, kind of an old GTA twist- don't want to over do it though. If it works I'll just go from there. I know this is real old out of date thing, games out there that would use my small creation for toilet paper. Anyhow if you can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it, thanks!