A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] [CS3] please help on Assignments pro cs3 ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0

resolved [RESOLVED] [CS3] please help on Assignments pro cs3 ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0

please helllp it's my last class and i can not pass it I done fail it twice.I haven't came this far to fail.any kinda help?

we can only use Adobe-Flash-Professional we can not use adobe flash 8.
    Scripting Conventions
    All of our scripting will be done in frames or external ActionScript files. All of your ActionScript must be placed in your "actions" layer, which should be the topmost layer in your timeline. No object actions will be accepted

And speaking of ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0, both are viable scripting languages. This class will attempt to present translations for each in the scripting exercises. If you have Flash 8, you will be limited to working with ActionScript 2.0.

(You must be able to explain, line-by-line what the code means. )

post the following Flash files in a zipped folder named "wk1_ex_yourlastname" to the Discussion Area:
    • scope1.fla
    • scope2.fla
    • scope3.fla
    • variables.fla
    • arrays.fla
    • conditionals.fla
    • loops.fla

Quote Originally Posted by waveline706
    please helllp it's my last class and i can not pass it I done fail it twice.I haven't came this far to fail any kinda help?

we can only use Adobe-Flash-Professional cs3
    Scripting Conventions
    All of our scripting will be done in frames or external ActionScript files. All of your ActionScript must be placed in your "actions" layer, which should be the topmost layer in your timeline. No object actions will be accepted

And speaking of ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0, both are viable scripting languages. This class will attempt to present translations for each in the scripting exercises. If you have Flash 8, you will be limited to working with ActionScript 2.0.

(You must be able to explain, line-by-line what the code means. )

post the following Flash files in a zipped folder named "wk1_ex_yourlastname" to the Discussion Area:
    • scope1.fla
    • scope2.fla
    • scope3.fla
    • variables.fla
    • arrays.fla
    • conditionals.fla
    • loops.fla

please delete this thread