A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash header needed

Flash header needed

My client is using joomla 1.5.3. In the header, I have a flash logo that I created that works exactly like it should.

Now the client thinks they want to get "fancy" and want a van to emerge from under the logo that is on the left side, and "drive" across the screen, pulling a banner behind it. Yes, he wants the wheels to rotate. The van stops at the right edge of the template and stops, so it is visible as long as the page is being viewed. It does not loop.

This is something that is beyond my current level of expertise, and I don't have time to learn how to do it, so I'm hoping I can find someone here who can do this well.

I will provide the image of the van that you will use. Use your best judgment as to the best way to do this, whether it means the entire header is a flash movie that incorporates the current logo, or the van could be a separate flash. I need to get a price to take to the client, and after their approval, will contract to get this done. When completed, I need the .fla so I can make changes later, if necessary.

Please send me links to samples of your work, and I'll send you the link to the site so you can price it for me. Contact me here: hypotheticaladdy [at] gmail [dot] com

Email sent
    If you need any help, feel free to email me at bluehippoflash [at] gmail.com or on AIM at BlueHippoFlash

Or view my new portfolio here!

Hello my name is Rafael Alvarado, I’m a multimedia freelance artist with many years of experience in media design, php/mysql programming and flash actionscript.

Below are a few of multimedia websites that I have created.
    All site below are powered by PHP, mySQL and Flash ActionScript.

www.caribeshore.com
    www.ridedominicana.com
    www.kitchenstudioofnaples.com
    www.mfimage.net
    www.melissaprovidence.com
    www.mothertongueproductions.com
    www.djcoro.com
    www.tropicalstorm.com
    www.felipebeltran.com
    www.bavaronews.com
    www.orquideamorada.com
    www.x3entertainment.com