A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Norwegian agency in need of Flash freelancers

Norwegian agency in need of Flash freelancers

We are are an agency based in Norway known for solid interactive sollutions eg: http://seemydress.com/ (won international prices in Cannes, One Show and FWA).

We are looking for Flash freelancers that either can come and sit at our offices in Oslo or work freelance from whereever. We are offering competitive conditions and arranging with formalities.

Please feel free to contact me.

Martin

Hi-

We only allow posting for SPECIFIC jobs/projects. not resume harvesting/general freelancer 'round up'.

if you have need of a freelancer or freelancer(s) to work on a specific project, please post the details of the project, requirements the project or developer would need outside of Flash experience...suck as PHP or ASP skills.. or database work...etc..etc

You can also post the budget/fee you are going to pay for the work done..as well as the timeframe/deadline the work needs to be completed by.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kitchen
    We are are an agency based in Norway known for solid interactive sollutions eg: http://seemydress.com/ (won international prices in Cannes, One Show and FWA).

We are looking for Flash freelancers that either can come and sit at our offices in Oslo or work freelance from whereever. We are offering competitive conditions and arranging with formalities.

Martin
    It is a six week project. Medium to advanced Flash skills is required. Payment will depend on experience. Start mid oktober.

Thanks.. what kind of Flash skills?

Animation? Applications? XML? Is it a video player? is it a game? its a drag-n-drop build your own (whatever) type of project?

The more details YOU give the better chance YOU have of finding someone that fits the 'bill' (so to speak).. or even to let a potential developer if he/she is even interested in the job. Some dont like video..or making games..etc.

Being vague and not specific only wastes everyones time.... Im sure you'd only want developers whoa re interested in doing 'this' type of work to contact you?? Instead of going through everything just to find out they are not interested?

Count me in

E-mail is: thetripdoctor@hotmail.com.
    I can do almost anything in pure flash.

WTF? what point does yrou comment server..

you wanna chit-chat.. bring it to the coffee lounge.. the freelance section is paid jobs and similar talk.

Hi
    if you are still looking for some flash developer, please consider my portfolio por your review
    www.s2paganini.com

cheers

PM sent
    P.S.- This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
    - Mitch Hedberg RIP

flash designer job

Hi, I'm freelance flash animator/designer living in London please see my site www.thomasdesigner.info thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kitchen

Martin

hi you can see my site here:
    http://vedran.webfactional.com/

vedran,
    thnx!

hello,
    we are 3 flash designers with more then 3 years experiance, we are in Sofia, Bulgaria, and we are interested to participate in your project.
    you can see our products on www.infowerk.at

Freelance Flash animation and development

Flash Developer
    I'm a professional freelance Flash developer. My portfolio site is at http://www.christiankragh.com - please email through the site if interested. I would be interested in any work you have. I am from Scandinavia myself and would consider on-site work as well. Thanks.

please check the date of the original post.

there is NO NEED to dig up old threads like this, in an attempt to advertise yourself.

Im closing this thread...