I hope there is still someone coming here to help as it seems like the everyones gone on holiday or given up on the forum!

In case there is still someone here, maybe yo can help?

I am building a website which contains child swf files through the loader.

I have the main movie which is the website interface, which contains flags to the relevant country. When you click on a flag it will load a new swf file and show a map of that particular country. Each country has different regions which will be broken down into new loadable swf files displaying the final info within. Everything works untill this point, but the problem is that when i click the flag again it doesn't restart the child (loader) file but continues to display the the last region that was visited.

Did you understand that?

Basicly i have a main file that contains a child, this child is to eventually contain multiple child files. When clicking a flag a second time in the main movie it doesn't reset to display the first child but continue to display the last child of that child which was visited.

I have checked the forums but the info doesn't seem to correspond with my problem, similar yes, but not enough to help.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance