A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for a few flash designers

Looking for a few flash designers

Hello all,

I am looking for a few flash designers with interest in the music industry. Please send me a pm if you are interested for further information.

Have a good day.

I am slightly interested, but "whispers" will be on his way over here very shortly I guarantee to explain that your post does not conform to the freelance section rules.

The freelance section has to be for a single paying job, one time, no full time hiring. And it is highly suggested to describe in detail the job requirement to make it easier for freelancers to quote a price, it almost guarantees the freelancer knows they are capable of performing the job in question, and it ups your chances that your job appears to conform to the rules.

This is why I say I'm slightly interested, I can't say for sure because I don't know if I'm capable of doing what you want. We freelancers don't like taking a job we know we can't do. It isn't cost effective for either party. I have to spend time learning something knew which reduces my pay, and you have a chance of receiving buggy work because it was a first to creation.
    Last edited by lordofduct; 11-10-2008 at 05:12 PM.
    I do not vow to know everything, and I can not guarantee what I say is correct. We are all learning, and I actually thank you the one with the questions for asking and stimulating my mind.

www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog, or contact me through my website. I'm always available for freelance work in Flex3/Actionscript 3.

how many times must I say it... the livedocs are your friend!
    http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/...l-classes.html

Please check your PM. Thanks....

-------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMN
    Hello all,

I am looking for a few flash designers with interest in the music industry. Please send me a pm if you are interested for further information.

Have a good day.

Ditto lordofduct:

I was just coming in to tell you IAMN that the job must be a paid job to be posted in the freelance section. And, as I am already aware, this does not seem to be a paying job as we spoke yesterday.
    http://code.mneilsworld.com/
    Text Effects | Bubbles | Dynamic Resize
    4 weeks , 20 papers ... thats 2 dollars .....Caassshhh!

ONLY paying gigs..

Only postings for a SPECIFIC JOB/PROJECT.. (no talent scouting for 'tons of work'...etc..etc)

job details are HIGHLY encouraged to be posted, so developers can decide if they want or can even apply for the job.

[thread closed]