dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: God-damn !!

...if everyone will kill just one man...
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

Official Vermont Photo Mod WannaBe_80z's Avatar
    I chose you.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

ok, but you will have to let me kill someone first.

Banned
    Seriously, I love FK, coz I like to help people in technical forums, and I admire the people in here who help others for FREE.

Coming back to this topic, I am just trying to reach out to people who are there trapped in a quicksand of blind faith. Its damn frustrating to see people ignore the truth. Faith is NOT knowledge. I sometimes feel as if I am trying to throw light into a blackhole? Coz it really doesn't count.

Do you God-believers even realize the seriousness of what I am saying?
    There are priests in churches raping innocent people, raping teens, raping even a six-month-old baby. These holy priests of God are still there roaming around in the streets freely. Who is there to punish them? You dont even have guts to say that God will punish these priests, but you are always ready to say that the lepers and the beggars suffer as a result of God's punishment just because beggars dont hit you back and you have all rights to spit at them. There is so much of messy things happening in this world in the name of God. Only 20-30% of such incidents come into light. Church is just one pinch of salt I randomly picked from the ocean of countless sins. I atleast have this documentary to show to people who haven't seen it yet.
    Only if you are really interested to know abt the 'truth' you will care to download it. I dont think I have the rights to give you the torrent link, but its already there on the web with good number of seeds.

Remembered by who? Squirrels? Dolphins? Mice?
    Whoever(or watever) that had a sense to remember, after human extinction. May be the aliens?

Here's a concept. As things didn't go well here try joining a group which shares your ideology more closely.
    Thanks but I already have one.

-df

you know, not every pedophile is catholic priest

Yet another deepakflash alias. Banned again.

Seriously, that's three bans in a month. Once banned, forever banned. And you were banned for pirating Adobe CS4 and showing evidence while here at FK. Not smart at all.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]