A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Site

Site

Yo. So I decided to redesign my website using Flash. I've more or less planed out what I want the site to look like, but I have a few question:
    First, I have no idea how to make a site in Flash, so could someone recommend a (free) tutorial?
    Is there a way I could edit my site without opening the .FLA file every time?
    Finally, I already have a website made on Freewebs. Is there any way I could host my Flash site with my Freewebs domain name?
    Thanks,
    -The Animator

Muahahahahahaha!

Smile Tutorial site for Flash Web Site

Hi, I just joined FKit and am not great at Flash Pro 8. I have done some great tutorials at Kirupa, Goandlearn.com, and some other places, but the best tutorial to answer your question that I know of is LearnFlash.com. Most of their tutorials are not free. They do have several options for each from higher cost due to more support to lowest cost download only. But they also have many sections that are free and you can learn a great deal with them. But if you are like me, you will like the free stuff enough to buy a tutorial or two. I did by their tutorial for building a Flash based Web site - it is full of what you will need.

Good luck.

I really loved the Building Flash Web Sites for Dummies book. It's really straight forward, and everything's really well explained and walkthroughed.