A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Seeking AS3 Programmer

Arrow Seeking AS3 Programmer

Hello, first i'd like to present to you Scavenger Grounds. It's a flash base defense game with a hefty game engine and original gameplay features and graphics. The general idea behind this game is to build and defend your airplane, explore 35+ textured maps, find weapons, supplies and finally command survivors to fight by your side. Most features have been implemented and the game is nearly out of Beta.

This is a poster for SG with different scenarios during gameplay shown.

I am seeking a skillful Actionscript 3 programmer to code several remaining features and fix all bugs before December 16th. Around that date it will be auctioned to the highest bidding flash game website sponsor. 1,980 lines of Actionscript has already been made by the lead programmer so experience in gaming development is required. But you will be adding only a fraction of that amount over the next 7 days. And earning full recognition for your part.

Your payment will be 10-15% of all Scavenger Grounds earnings. After playing the beta consider that the quality of this game makes it highly valuable. Previous earnings on our last game developed totaled more than $2,000. Also 15% is guaranteed if you can finished before Saturday. Payment is most commonly made in the form of paypal or checks.

Our original programmer has very worked hard to get SG where it is now. But we need extra manpower to release this title on schedule.

Post or e-mail me: removed.
    Please provide examples of your work in your e-mail.
    If selected we'd like you to begin immediately.
    Last edited by whispers; 12-10-2008 at 11:42 AM.

I believe the freelance section rules state there can not be a promise of payment based on proposed possible future income made by the product.
    I do not vow to know everything, and I can not guarantee what I say is correct. We are all learning, and I actually thank you the one with the questions for asking and stimulating my mind.

www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog, or contact me through my website. I'm always available for freelance work in Flex3/Actionscript 3.

how many times must I say it... the livedocs are your friend!
    http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/...l-classes.html

lod is correct. we only allow PAYING gigs here.. no barter, no trade.. payment for work done....

thread closed...