A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Karma...

Quote Originally Posted by FlashLackey
    If the Chargers make the play-offs, their story is far better and indicative that God is a Saint Diego fan.

The Patriots are the diabolical bad-guy that cheats and won't go away no matter how many times they get kicked off the cliff.

Did you learn to read and write by watching the Lion King?

right because an 8-8 team playing in a pretty ****ty division is a better story then a team going 11-5 with a career backup QB with a crap ton of replacement players, playing in id say the second best division in the league where there is still a chance for 3 differnt teams to win the division.

And if we are talking cheaters might as well talk about how san diego was fielding a steroid abuser that was caught coming into the league at the combine, cried sent letters saying he would never do it again, and then got caught again. yeah without him a team that was dominate on defense now kinda looks like they are made out of paper.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

lol

Scoreboard, my friend. Scoreboard.

October 12th, 2008: San Diego vs. New England (Good guys vs. Bad guys) - 30 to 10 - Headline: Good blows out Evil!

If San Diego's defense is made out of paper (for allowing 17 more points against them on the year than New England), the Pastries offense must really suck to have only scored 10 points. Let's not even get into the over 300 yards Rivers posted.

Yes. San Diego had a cheater on the team. Theirs is a story showing how you can overcome odds playing without evil on your side. The Patriots still have their cheater leading the charge.

God is not a Patriots fan. Your internet situation is probably karma for suggesting such blasphemy.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

I agree that the Den/SD story is a better one, for most of the country that is probably sick of the NY/Bos-centric league rivalries that seem to dominate national television each and every week.

Keep in mind, this is coming from a NY Yankees, Rangers and Giants fan.

@silver - how are you posting without interweb access?
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

I think that the Chargers, Jets, Dolphins and Titans all make for good stories this year as well. The Patriots division is only "the second best division in the league" because two of it's teams reinvented themselves and played well after miserable seasons in 2007. That is a story. The Patriots having to rely on another team to lose to make the play-offs after having a great 2007 is not going to be made into a movie any time soon. Except maybe by Chuckie McDougal from Massachusetts, posted on YouTube.

And, yes, the break from having to listen to John Madden's erotic Tom Brady fantasies every Monday night, regardless of who is playing, has helped me gain interest in pro football once again.

Now, my only hope is that the new ESPN HQ in LA will help alleviate some of the Big 10 fetishism that has plagued the NCAA for decades.
    Last edited by FlashLackey; 12-24-2008 at 02:58 AM.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

the 23rd was my last day at work before the holidays.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.