A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash animator needed

Flash animator needed

We are producing a stand up comedy show for a national cancer charity in a West End Theatre, which is taking place in May of this year.
    We are looking for an flash animator with creative flair and an eye for detail to produce a 3-5 minute animation for the promotion of the show; the animation will also be aired at the event (projected on screen).

This will also be an excellent opportunity for you to expand your existing portfolio by having your work displayed on the West End Stage.

If you are interested and think you have what it takes please send a link to some examples of your work to:

bodeontheweb at googlemail.com or post link etc.

Closing date: 12th April

I can do this with no problem. PM sent

Movershaker, If you are looking for a professional promo, the amount of work you are requesting in one month cannot be achieved by one person. I wish you the best of luck, but as a professional animator I would never consider that amount of work in such little time.
    I do not mean for this post to come off as rude, I just wanted you to be aware of what you are asking, and what you should expect if someone is to take this on. (Not to mention you are most likely looking at a minimum of $150 an hour) (of course this is all determined by the complexity of the promo and experience of the animator.)
    Even one minute in 1 month is a huge task to take on.
    Bests.