A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: URGENT FLASH CODING WORK - £600 BUDGET - WORK REQUIRED ASAP (3days -1week)

URGENT FLASH CODING WORK - £600 BUDGET - WORK REQUIRED ASAP (3days -1week)

URGENT FLASH CODING WORK - £600 BUDGET - WORK REQUIRED ASAP (ie. ideally within a few days, a week max)

I need a Flash developer/actionscripter to produce the following flash movie capable of:

1. a horizontal gallery scroller of cutout hairstyle images of which one can be selected.
    2. the user can upload a profile photo or use webcam to take a profile photo of themselves.
    3. user can then drag their photo into a correct position/alignment under crosshairs.
    4. then enable user to overlay the previously selected hairstyle image from gallery scroller image over their uploaded profile image and then:

a) send an email with this newly created image to a friend.
    and/or
    b) send an email with a link to the image (saved on the server) to a friend.

5. back buttons allow step by step backwards navigation to redo sections 1, 2 or 3

This flash has to work on a windows server. We assume we need an ASPX developer but we're not entirely sure.. obviously if you know and can help, then get in touch.

The budget for this work is a fixed £600. All graphics and flash layout/buttons work has been created already, we just need the actionscripting/coding to enable the flash to do all of the above.

If you can actionscript/coding the above requirements give me an email on gregstevens155@hotmail.com with links to examples of similar previous work. We have already been let down by a developer who stated they had the skills and then failed to follow through with the project. Please only get in touch if you have worked with this type of web technology before and can provide any form of examples.

Many thanks!

I know how to do that using php/flash and have done similar things by letting the user upload custom logos, but I've never worked with ASPX.

I want work for this project, email is sent
    Charag - 3D, Flash Games, Animations,
    Website Development & More...

Im curious as to why you'd need ASP(X) for this?

If its just an 'all/100%' flash site/application...

there shouldnt be any problems..

as a matter of fact i just finished something similar... with a few 'extras'..

the only backend/scripting that was needed was a couple PHP scripts..

to upload (save) the image created to the server..

also, in USD..is that roughly: $870 or so?

just to be clear..