A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: auto-log off

auto-log off

after about 30 minutes 'crafting' my reply. i hit submitt button and it said i need to log in again, so i need to write my reply all over again. this is happening with me on severaly computers now. is this a bug or i need to reply faster

++++ nevermind, i got it
    Last edited by Jujumon; 01-18-2009 at 12:01 AM.

As far as I know there is no auto log out feature enabled on the Flash Kit boards. Its never logged me off that I can think of, leaving me logged in for hours, if not days at a time. At the very least, you should just be able to hit the back button to recover what you started to type.

to me, every now and then it does happens.(i believed i asked about it here before as well) Even as i push back button it reverts back to blank box, i write again and push submit, and it's still asking for new log in.

...(i just have to log in again the get the reply registered), not a big problem

** haha. it just happened to me with this reply as well

Is it possible to try it from another computer to see if it may be your browser settings or something local?

yeah, happened on several computers in 3 different countries. and as far as i know this only happens to me.

ok, let me take a closer look at your account. Perhaps we can set you up with a test account.

thanks
    just have a look at it is ok, if u cant find anything wrong then dont worry. it's really not a big deal.

this will be a cookie issue, nothing else. It has to be local. Be sure you check remember me when logging in, and also test with other browsers.