A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help with Flash CS4!!

Help with Flash CS4!!

Hi guys, I searched around for a decent looking flash help forum and I found this place, so, I'd be great if anyone could go through the trouble of answering my question! (If there is one...)

How do I make it so in Flash, if you go into the next frame, it shows you like, a faint outline or something of the last frame? Sort of like tracing paper, so you can continue from your last frame and compare the differences without having to go back and forth between the two frames.

I'm pretty sure you can do it, I saw some guy do it on a tutorial on YouTube. Or maybe he manipulated the video or something... but please, if anyone can tell me how to do it, it will be GREATLY appreciated. Telling me it's impossible will also be equally appreciated. Thanks!

Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to do?
    Perhaps link to the youtube video so we have a better idea of what you're looking for?

Well, I don't know where the video is, I saw it quite a while ago... But it made it so in the current frame there would be a faint image of the previous frame. That's just about how specific I can get... sorry.

You want to turn on onion skinning. Use the button below the layers that looks like a purple square overlapping a white square.

Jen
    Flash team tween blog: http://www.flashthusiast.com