A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Convert SWF to WMV?

Convert SWF to WMV?

Does anyone know what program to use to convert an SWF to WMV Highres in Mac OSX and how you do it?

Search 'swf to wmv' through google, you will find many swf to wmv converters. As for me, I do not care whether the tool is all-in-one or not, but I do care about the output quality. Well, iWisoft swf to wmv converter is okay for me.

awinita

Professional Flash Developer
    I have yet to find a good one that will also output the sound from a swf. If you can afford Quicktime Pro ($35.00) and have Flash CS3/CS4, you can export to Quicktime from Flash and then use a standard MOV to WMV converter.

I have used Xilisoft's ultimate video converter, with some success

Hey, you can use this mac swf video converter which can help you convert swf files to all video formats and also supports record the flash game to wmv etc video
    Last edited by andrew100; 01-02-2012 at 11:54 AM.

To output a video with high resolution, you should adjust the resolution and bit rate of the video higher. However, to keep the original file quality, please be sure to set the parameters not higher than that of the original file. When improving the parameters, set the resolution higher, then you should set the bit rate higher accordingly.
    You can download some Mac SWF to WMV Converter program which enables you to set output resolution and bit rates to get a high resolution output video file.

Right now, there are lots of tools can do this swf to wmv conversion. I also do this, and I use Firecoresoft swf converter to convert swf to wmv.

hello
    I am totally agree with awinita. Actually i also used iWisoft swf to wmv converter.Because It has many features.Some of them i mention below
    1.Excellent video and audio quality. Converted video playing smoothly.
    2.Support all versions of Flash, and Flash SWF with action scripts/movie clips/sound.
    3.Support crop, trim, add watermark on SWF movie.
    4.Built-in SWF downloader.
    5.Support batch conversion.
    And many more...
    I am affordable Web Developer Fort lauderdale and Website Designer Fort Lauderdale with 7 years experience in web design and development.