A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: software to convert pdf->swf or software to break frames in swf to individual swf's?

software to convert pdf->swf or software to break frames in swf to individual swf's?

Hello -- I am hoping someone here can help me find what I need. I need to be able to convert PDF files to swf files. I've found a solution that does this at swftools.org, but it has no option to output each pdf page as a separate swf file automatically (have to go through one page at a time). So I either need a program that does allow outputting a swf per page, or a program that will take a swf and break it apart into 1 swf per frame.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDennyCrane View Post
    Hello -- I am hoping someone here can help me find what I need. I need to be able to convert PDF files to swf files. I've found a solution that does this at swftools.org, but it has no option to output each pdf page as a separate swf file automatically (have to go through one page at a time). So I either need a program that does allow outputting a swf per page, or a program that will take a swf and break it apart into 1 swf per frame.

Any ideas?
    Hi, MrDennyCrane.
    Thanks for your nice sharing. I will check it later.

Best regards,
    Pan