dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [v7] Flash files not working in Wix.com

[v7] [SOLVED] Flash files not working in Wix.com

Hi,

I need to create some flash movies with advanced functionality and import them to the website editor found from wix.com. No matter what I try I cannot get those files work. Most of the time I get:

"Error #1009. Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at doc_fun::MainTimeline()".

I have even tried simple flash files with only one image on it but still no luck. I'm quite new with AS3 so maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Qwanze; 02-15-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Problem solved, changing the title

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    You are not telling us enough to help. Many things can cause this (like trying to reference "stage" too early, etc).

Without seeing the scripting we can't guess.

Sorry,

I for example loaded 3dglasses.fun from "Animated clipart"-folder, changed export settings to as3/flash9 and exported as a swf. I tried also to import a picture into empty project and export it likewise.

And I'm testing with KoolmovesDemo if that matters.

Super Moderator
    KoolMoves demo has some scripting in MainTimeLine to produce a watermark. That is probably what is causing your problem.

[v7] [SOLVED] Flash files not working in Wix.com

Yes! I purchsed Koolmoves and now files are working fine. So the problem must have been caused by watermark. Thanks for the help and for the great program .