A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming concerts anyone?

Upcoming concerts anyone?

I haven't been to a concert or anything of the sort since I was over in London and I am itching to check some stuff out. The disco biscuits are playing a show in like 3 weeks a couple hours away but I don't know if I like them enough to pay $25. What I really have my eye on and will probably end up going to is Loius CK is playing a show in a month. OTT is playing a show in MA 2 hours away from here but it is the night before my gf's show opening so she can't go and I don't know anyone else who likes them and I am not really into going to shows alone.

Anyone else looking forward to any concerts?

*edit*
    Almost forgot- already got tickets to see Stephen Lynch in April. So far away it slipped my mind.
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 02-09-2009 at 11:45 PM.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

so...you're never getting that 5d are you? For someone wiht no money you sure seem to piss alot of it away

I just love posting on this board now because everytime I talk about spending a dime I get ****ing ragged on about it. Yes I get we all do it to eachother but damn.

Sorry I just got a raise this week, sold a few prints, have a few pending, and am getting a FAT refund check in a few weeks and want to go do a couple fun things.

christ.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nae harm in that.

Just booked a few tickets to see Bonnie 'Prince' Billy down in London town. I just recently had to miss my favourite Texas bluesman, Scott H Biram, as I couldn't walk all last week. That sucked.
    "Wah wah wah Dorothy Parker wah wah wah" - hanratty21

Quote Originally Posted by robbmcaulay
    ...I couldn't walk all last week.
    whiskey induced?
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    I just love posting on this board now because everytime I talk about spending a dime I get ****ing ragged on about it. Yes I get we all do it to eachother but damn.

Sorry I just got a raise this week, sold a few prints, have a few pending, and am getting a FAT refund check in a few weeks and want to go do a couple fun things.

christ.
    don't get all huffy puffy. take a joke.

Sorry wasn't in a very good mood last night.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z

christ.
    hey. need a lens-y punch?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

You better watch out or I'll send one of my old ex's your way...she doesn't do knives she just goes with scissors.

Scissors? Bah... that's so 1997. I'm up to katanas, tantos and dotanukis by now. I laugh at daggers and less.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I was going to say go old school with the scissors. How about smashed picture frame glass? That is old school prison yard ****.

boy im about to chris brown your ass.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I saw Ott over new years with Bonobo and STS9. Awesome show!!! I thought Bonobo was the highlight... I would highly recommend checking it out.

OTT was by far my favorite person I saw at the Shpongle afterparty last Halloween. I am glad that he at least does a lot of touring(especially in the US) compared to the others from Twisted records. I am crossing my fingers for Shpongle and Younger Brother at Bisco this summer.

Peace - Just in Heaven koolbabs2000's Avatar
    Iron Maiden concert last Sunday was rocking good as usual.

Over 25,000 rock fans had a head banging weekend in Bangalore. All thanks to the Romanov Red Rock 'n India concert which got all these diehard fans chasing their passion --- chasing rock.

The two-stage set-up and a carnival area made this two-day rock festival a one-of-its kind international rock show in India. It was high on energy, action and entertainment.

Romanov Red offered Indian rock bands a never-before opportunity to live their passion and play through. Bands from across the country which were short-listed through Romanov consumer nominations performed at the concert. The band that walked away with the Vonamor Band title was Slain.

The final day of the festival got even better when Iron Maiden took over the stage and swept fans off their feet with Fear of The Dark, Wasted Years, Powerslave, Hollowed by Thy Name and Trooper among other hits.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
    - The Mahatma.

Peace - Just in Heaven koolbabs2000's Avatar
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
    - The Mahatma.

I've just recently missed Jason Mraz and Fall Out Boy's concert here. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus coming up, 10th March. I'm still eagerly waiting for Linkin Park to make a third show here. Loves 'em rock bands! \m/

Me no fans of Iron Maiden though. Na-uh.

Quote Originally Posted by koolbabs2000
    OLD
    there we go. fixed.

When I was in Bangalore a few years ago, I landed in the airport only to find this...

awesome.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |