A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help with xml event calendar

Hybrid View

Help with xml event calendar

Ok, here is a strange request and i hope someone could help me. I am looking to purchase XML event calendar from flashdan
    PHP Code:
    http://flashden.net/item/xml-event-calendar/19849 
    which costs only $8.00 I am willing to pay its price but as i am only new flash user and flashdan accepts minimum deposits of $20.00 in the account and i do not want anything ells to buy and also i have no extra $12.00 to waist so i am looking for flashdan user who already have $8.00 deposited there to buy this file for me. In return you will also get this file for free as i will pay you back$8.00. Hope someone can help as i need it urgent.
    Thanks
    NO -FLASH RIPS please as i need original fla.
    Last edited by sinisav; 02-17-2009 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisav
    Ok, here is a strange request and i hope someone could help me. I am looking to purchase XML event calendar from flashdan
    PHP Code:
    http://flashden.net/item/xml-event-calendar/19849 
    which costs only $8.00 I am willing to pay its price but as i am only new flash user and flashdan accepts minimum deposits of $20.00 in the account and i do not want anything ells to buy and also i have no extra $12.00 to waist so i am looking for flashdan user who already have $8.00 deposited there to buy this file for me. In return you will also get this file for free as i will pay you back$8.00. Hope someone can help as i need it urgent.
    Thanks
    NO -FLASH RIPS please as i need original fla.
    Problem fixed.
    Thank you very much to the member that has helped me to purchase this file.