A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: leave feedback or view Comments

leave feedback or view Comments

Dont work, if u leave a feedback and after the submit, an error comes.
    If u press view comments, same error comes up.

Thanks, this has been a problem for some time. We are in the process of upgrading the forum to a newer version. Hopefully once this is completed it will enable us to fix the issue once and for all. Thank you for pointing out the problem.

Beware The Ladybeetle Inc.
    FlashKit is the #1 about everything flash development related. Nothing is perfect, however. It cover up everything better than anyone, so there's so much options of resources, ideas and nice things that it's a little difficult to get used to it.

I'm a flash developer with two free games released ("The Spoiler" was the debut, and won a game contest in South-America as the "Most Original Game (2007)", and it was actually considered the first game ever about courtroom action; "Brass Tacks" is a noir game like no other; volunteers from six coutries joined the project, with lots of tension, dark humor and great atmosphere, mostly because I got all the voices dubbed for free from a comercial company in the USA - www.vvosi.com).

I have four (maybe five) new game projects that I think there's a llot of potential. I have a flash framework designer for developing point-and-click games REALLY easy. From all the "You don't need to learn programming to make games" softwares, I never found any like that. But my project will be like that: very simple, mostly automatized (batch), that I would release for free, but like my new games, I just can't find people to help me with that.

I found some forums that request some experience to post Projects, "Work Together", and if it's also happen here, I think I have a considerable experience...

I'm very sorry if I'm totally wrong, lost, stupid and making no sense at all! I just couldn't find how to expose there ideas except by making long and boring posts in the forum. It's possible to make it like a "personal public page" or something?

Thank you so much and sorry for my limited English