A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Dynamic audio player with playlist flash as2

Hybrid View

Dynamic audio player with playlist flash as2

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas on a site I'm managing. You can visit the site I'm referring to here:

http://www.djlittlefever.com/fevermix.html
    (Once the page loads, click on "The Fixx" menu option)

On this page, I have a list of radio shows that this DJ has produced. It's a compilation of songs that he posts up twice a week roughly. Currently the way it's setup... is you can click the button and it opens a pop up window with a player that plays the corresponding file. However... I want to be able to have a window open up that has a playlist of the songs contained in that mixshow in the bottom (Not something they will be able to click on to go to a particular song, just something that tells them what is on this show) and the player at the top. I also would like the capability of dragging through the song so they don't have to listen to the whole thing. Currently it's abit cumbersome, and I know it'll drive more viewers if I add playlist functionality.

Can anyone provide tips on how to do this? This website was created for him, and the player.swf file that opens the song didn't come with the source FLA. If anyone can shed light on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Anybody have any suggestions on this?