A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flying Button

Post Flying Button

Hello, please help,
    i have made a animated flash and i have a flying button using guide motion and the button moves but the 'hit' frame of the button stays in the same place as the place from where the button started to move and the design of the button is only a graphic and if i want to use the button i have to press in a blank space (background of the animation). So how can i make the button to be usable anywhere on the screen or if i put the entire button in a new symbol and convert that symbol into a button and the button that already is into an animation what script should i use to go to the frame 16 from the symbol 54 (which is into symbol 32, attached photo #1 )

I have attached some photos with project: 1-the symbol that contains the button, 2-the button 3-the guided animation inside the button
    Any help is very much appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (62.5 KB, 55 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (82.7 KB, 46 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (87.8 KB, 46 views)

This is the "Art, Animation & Illustration" section -- your question involves coding. There are other parts of the forum that deal with this...

Quote Originally Posted by goliard View Post
    This is the "Art, Animation & Illustration" section -- your question involves coding. There are other parts of the forum that deal with this...
    My question also involves art, animation and illustration!